Wow

JAHTEE

who Jah bless no man cus
:shout:Order!!!Order in the court!! The Honorable Trinibaje has arrived......:security:

Long time no see ya still running?

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Hi DJ... longtime...

Jahpikne- how are you... what ah gwan?

Mr. Mod.. Dragon... of course the sexiness cyah dun

nooner... que pasa?

jahtee-- yes I am still running, training for the NYC marathon actually.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Hi DJ... longtime...

Jahpikne- how are you... what ah gwan?

Mr. Mod.. Dragon... of course the sexiness cyah dun

nooner... que pasa?

jahtee-- yes I am still running, training for the NYC marathon actually.
Chillin My dear, Glad to see you alive and well :yu:

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Hi Yardie, and Concious and my of course Vincy P... who I wanted to tell, I visited your lovely Island last month, including Canouan, Myro and Tobago Cays. It was a trip of a lifetime and your island(s) are beautiful, now I know why you boast so much, you are well justified.

Hi all... Dragon I like my name thanks... :angel: and I like what you have done with the place.. very chic!:tease:

UpTown

We Not I
Hey you, how are you doing? it's time for an Imix Reunion...How is the pilot doing? Good to see you guys are still active on Imix.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
and my of course Vincy P... who I wanted to tell, I visited your lovely Island last month, including Canouan, Myro and Tobago Cays. It was a trip of a lifetime and your island(s) are beautiful, now I know why you boast so much, you are well justified.
YES, I HAVE an IMIX WITNESS.....no BIAS in her WORDS.

Yes, REDEMPTION is MINE!

Yes my ENTHRALLED BEAUTY, it is NICE to see your KEYSTROKES again. And it is real NICE to know that you've VISITED the GEMS of the ANTILLES and SAW what I have been SAYING for YEARS.

I hope to see your KEYSTROKES more OFTEN on DA MIX, so VISIT soon.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh