Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

arimagal72

sweeter than honey
bajanbeautie said:
I need to know his whole sexual history, how safe are you. As far as size I aint gon ask bout it cuz when the time is right i gon find out, talking bout it is pointless cuz all men think they got 10ft poles.:rolleyes: I at the point where i'm in love, so i does ask the questions about sexual past and stuff in general that none of my business. :angel1
I agree, I only question about how many they have been with to get an idea how promiscus they are, as well as for health reasons, anyone I am involved in has to go with me to get tested for std's and hiv/aids.......

I doh play with my life.:)

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
EnglishGyal said:
about his or her past....especially in the sex department? Would you want to know whether his/her ex-lover was good in that department?

Guys, would you want to know if his thing was bigger/smaller?

Girls, would you want to know if her breasts were bigger?
pertaining to the sex department, yes. Not to know if he is good in bed or not but as far as sexual history. there are pple walking around with diseases and looks the same as someone u know personally who is healthy...that's the only reason i would ask....i don't want any unwanted strangers in my life-STD's

De Blessed 1

EnglishGyal said:
about his or her past....especially in the sex department? Would you want to know whether his/her ex-lover was good in that department?

I think that while you are getting to know a person you will touch on their past. As far as in depth details, I think that's a bit too much information. I agree with D Bad Lad about it just opening up pandora's box and bringing heartache. You can't chage the past so why dwell on it. On another note, when we talk about how many partner's your significant other has had, does it matter? It only takes one encounter to contract HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease. So, with that being said, whatever is done needs to be done safe regardless of whether the answer is 1 or 100. Imagine asking your mate if the ex was better and he/she tell you yes he/she was better in that department how would that make you feel?

Last edited:

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
EnglishGyal said:

i would want to know certain things.. but i wouldn't want to know if their better than me cuz that could crush ones confidence every time u do it.. but in coversation i often ask what kind of freaky things they expirenced.. just to see what i can and cannot do to this person...

EnglishGyal

Champion Bubbla
topclassbubbla said:
The past is exactly that -- the past. I think its important to be honest about your past, but if someone is wants to use things in your past as a basis/yardstick for your current relationship, then there's a problem.
Yeah, to me, that's insecurity.

EnglishGyal

Champion Bubbla
Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

De Blessed 1 said:
I think that while you are getting to know a person you will touch on their past. As far as in depth details, I think that's a bit too much information. I agree with D Bad Lad about it just opening up pandora's box and bringing heartache. You can't chage the past so why dwell on it. On another note, when we talk about how many partner's your significant other has had, does it matter? It only takes one encounter to contract HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease. So, with that being said, whatever is done needs to be done safe regardless of whether the answer is 1 or 100. Imagine asking your mate if the ex was better and he/she tell you yes he/she was better in that department how would that make you feel?
I totally agree with you De Blessed. I never ask my SO about his past sexual relationships....he's with me now....I don't care what him and his ex's did together! However, he's the opposite, he has to know everything and it just provokes anger/frustration and finally one big argument!! :rolleyes:

EnglishGyal

Champion Bubbla
Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

slimgyal said:
i would want to know certain things.. but i wouldn't want to know if their better than me cuz that could crush ones confidence every time u do it.. but in coversation i often ask what kind of freaky things they expirenced.. just to see what i can and cannot do to this person...
What if they experienced something together you wouldn't want to do and it's something he enjoyed to the max?

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
Re: Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

EnglishGyal said:
What if they experienced something together you wouldn't want to do and it's something he enjoyed to the max?

i don't know nah... but luckly for me.. i'll try any thing.. except for one thing... so other than that one thing..which is ah absolute no.. he'll just have to understand..

EnglishGyal

Champion Bubbla
Re: Re: Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

slimgyal said:
i don't know nah... but luckly for me.. i'll try any thing.. except for one thing... so other than that one thing..which is ah absolute no.. he'll just have to understand..
*LOL* ~ What's the one thing you wouldn't try? :)

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

EnglishGyal said:
*LOL* ~ What's the one thing you wouldn't try? :)

anal i will not do anal... :feelsick

EnglishGyal

Champion Bubbla
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

slimgyal said:
anal i will not do anal... :feelsick
I hear you girl.....and any guy who has a problem with a woman NOT wanting to do that, would be very selfish!

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Would You Question Your Significant Other.....

EnglishGyal said:
I hear you girl.....and any guy who has a problem with a woman NOT wanting to do that, would be very selfish!

exactly... dey like it cause dey say it nice and tight.. like ah virgin .. but.. ah say dat is an exit only one it flows ..OUT!!!

rootznculture

Ah who tell yuh
I wouldn't want to know about my ex's prior sexual experience with his former woman. Personally, it creates havock 'cause yuh will constantly compare yuh body to the other person. A relationship should start on a clean slate. Ah don't waan spend mi time worry bout if ah pleasin' di man better than his prior woman. My attitude is jus do your ting!!!!!

rootznculture

Ah who tell yuh
rootznculture said:
I wouldn't want to know about my ex's prior sexual experience with his former woman. Personally, it creates havock 'cause yuh will constantly compare yuh body to the other person. A relationship should start on a clean slate. Ah don't waan spend mi time worry bout if ah pleasin' di man better than his prior woman. My attitude is jus do your ting!!!!!
Fyah in yuh wyah