With all the cheesecake talk..........

Sweetie

da sweet one
I've only had JUNIORS and i'm HOOKED!!! .... I should be dey blasted mascot the amount of cheesecake I had from them while I was down there .. the man all knew my order b4 I even said it :p

A

amprincess

I like Cheesecake Factory better because they have more varieties than Junior's. and Junior's don't make dulce de leche cheesecake do they? :cool:

Sweetie

da sweet one
amprincess said:
I like Cheesecake Factory better because they have more varieties than Junior's. and Junior's don't make dulce de leche cheesecake do they? :cool:
damn... with how good dem cheesecake brownies dat amp make and she sayin Cheesecake Factory better means i MUST try it nex time I in NY :D

A

amprincess

Sweetie said:
damn... with how good dem cheesecake brownies dat amp make and she sayin Cheesecake Factory better means i MUST try it nex time I in NY :D
:p yup I have good taste! ;) but you can only find Cheesecake Factory in NJ or Long Island :(

Sweetie

da sweet one
amprincess said:
:p yup I have good taste! ;) but you can only find Cheesecake Factory in NJ or Long Island :(
well ah guess i'll jus have to get someone to take me there! ...lol:p ... all in the name of cheesecake! :D

De Blessed 1

amprincess said:
Yeah they do have a larger variety. No, I don't think Junior's makes dulce de leche cheesecake. I myself prefer Cheesecake Factory.

NYC2BGI

Gotta go with Junior's for regular, cherry and strawberry cheesecake. Cheesecake Factory does have more varieties and is also really good but Junior's is the King of cheesecake.