Winter is Cumin

D

Dragon

Guest
And yuh don’t have a fack buddy .. Pm H.I.M. for the night of yuh life
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Prinzez Diva said:
:confused :confused Why would someone want to do that?
Not everyone is lucky like you to be beating men off wid ah stick
 
bajangal1 said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.... YOU ARE ONE SICK MAN..LAWDDDDDD :download:
CLAP CLAP RELEASE
:clapping: :clapping: RELEASE
:rofl: All yuh like rell shit, I think I go start peeping from now on!
 
D

Dragon

Guest
bajangal1 said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.... YOU ARE ONE SICK MAN..LAWDDDDDD :download:
CLAP CLAP RELEASE
I am not sick. just a provider of sexual pleasure and other things I can’t mention in this G rated forum
 

XtasyReds

Letterist
What the hell? Only one night? How is that supposed to keep someone warm for the winter?

The foop mussee really good to for one night to keep a person warm through the entire season.
 
D

Dragon

Guest
XtasyReds said:
What the hell? Only one night? How is that supposed to keep someone warm for the winter?

The foop mussee really good to for one night to keep a person warm through the entire season.
One could arrange for multiple nights . but I don’t think your man would like you sleeping with someone like me
 

XtasyReds

Letterist
Dragon said:
One could arrange for multiple nights . but I don’t think your man would like you sleeping with someone like me
Well, if you meet me in Trinidad, I don't think Daddy M's could do anything about it. :dirol:
 
D

Dragon

Guest
squeeze said:
What happen between me and you remain between me and you.
Good . hope yuh man or family wont mind me sampling yuh fluff
 
Top