whose NOT going to DC?

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
DADDY MAGYVER said:
I

...... i got to do some wuk
cant mek dc.

although i might head out there when it ent carnival to catch up wit some old friends... maybe
me too..one of my bestfriends lives there

let me know, maybe we can drive down

no touching

CARAMELSISTA

Essiquibo said:
is he a guy named anthony cuzz then we have a problem.

no this is my girlfriend. she's ah yardy so if i miss DC carnival it won't affect her too much. as she say "she aint into much of deh jump up jump up soca music" :rolleyes: so i'll catch her on the rebound.

Minerva

Essiquibo said:
nah...wedding in nueva york
our white friends are getting married in tavern on the green

DRINKS AND FOOD GALORE!!!!!
oh zeen. I thought you were talking about this Guyanese wedding down here.

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Minerva said:
oh zeen. I thought you were talking about this Guyanese wedding down here.
oh.......so.........is cuzz ah guyanese yah feel ah musbe know every odda gt banna walking barefoot bout town. you feel say we country small and could fit pun pintop. you saying like we chuppidy and smallminded and yuh could find we in one of 3 or 4 areas ah de globe if yuh wanted tuh kill we off

is dat wha yuh sayin???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

is jokes. nah...i dont know angi and de rest ah dem gt out there

Last edited:

Minerva

Essiquibo said:
oh.......so.........is cuzz ah guyanese yah fell ah musbe know every odda gt banna walking barefoot bout town. you feel say we country small and could fit pun pintop. you saying like we chuppidy and smallminded and yuh could find we in one of 3 or 4 areas ah de globe if yuh wanted tuh kill we off

is dat wha yuh sayin???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

is jokes. nah...i dont know angi and de rest ah dem gt out there

:rofl: lol... nah. They got mad ppl in NY and you didn't say where the wedding was at first... dat's why me ask.

dsexy1

DE ORIGINAL 1
I just moved from the area last month and cannot get the time off from my new job. I have to work tomorrow but I am getting some kinda trini make up sickness come miami carnival ah just cant' miss that one

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
Essiquibo said:
me too..one of my bestfriends lives there

let me know, maybe we can drive down

no touching
ent no fun if there is no touching.... steups

dats it u drivin.... ill be in the backseat wit someone who go let me touch :read: