1. soccer
2. locho man
3. lovey
4. wuk it up
5. wineaman

Last edited:
G

*********post jacking********
you said you are originally from Germany right, How did you get into the culture of carribean music and etccccccc........ I see when you post you write with the slang and ting and you are a big fan of soca music, which is nice, I just want to know how you got involved with the culture.

jodoobiest

ok

yeah - i try to explain how i get the soca-virus

i was always a fan of black music - first i listend to hiphop and a little bit reggae.
then, with the age of 20 years, i moved to hamburg (2nd biggest city in germany) and i went to my first reggae dance!!
that was in 1995 - from this point i became a big reggae&dancehall - fan. in 1999 i found a song by mr vegas called "aye aye aye" and that was my first soca tune! wow - from this moment i tried to get more soca - but i was very difficult in germany to get new soca! i bought the "soca Gold 1999" sampler from vp - that was my first lp...
and this year i went to the trinidad carnival ! and i got mad!!!
now i am a soca-junkie and i founded the first soca-soundsystem in germany...

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Wow.. you are a trooper... is there an interest for Soca in Germany (or at least Hamburg)... do you plan on doing a party?

jodoobiest

yeah

we did some soca dances already...

have a look a these flyers:

in berlin is a second soca-sound - they do dances too:

G

Re: ok

jodoobiest said:
yeah - i try to explain how i get the soca-virus

i was always a fan of black music - first i listend to hiphop and a little bit reggae.
then, with the age of 20 years, i moved to hamburg (2nd biggest city in germany) and i went to my first reggae dance!!
that was in 1995 - from this point i became a big reggae&dancehall - fan. in 1999 i found a song by mr vegas called "aye aye aye" and that was my first soca tune! wow - from this moment i tried to get more soca - but i was very difficult in germany to get new soca! i bought the "soca Gold 1999" sampler from vp - that was my first lp...
and this year i went to the trinidad carnival ! and i got mad!!!
now i am a soca-junkie and i founded the first soca-soundsystem in germany...
I think that is so nice, keep up the good work, people like you, who take soca to germany could make soca reach the billboard chart:) . Thanks for answering.