• Kelly

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Fergie

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
kelly is filling it out much better
I wouldn't say filling it out, but she did have it at least tailored to fit her body. Didn't hurt that she also has longer legs, and better shoes to balance everything out. Fergie has a tendency to look like she buys off the rack, and doesn't bother to have her clothes "work" for her.

trinithunda

Big Steupss
I wouldn't say filling it out, but she did have it at least tailored to fit her body. Didn't hurt that she also has longer legs, and better shoes to balance everything out. Fergie has a tendency to look like she buys off the rack, and doesn't bother to have her clothes "work" for her.
and ultimately.....kelly rocked it better

Ms. Hershey

another day...
Kelly rocked it better. fergie, or her stylist, need to understand that tailoring makes a huge difference when it comes to whether or not clothing looks good on the wearer. that dress is wearing her, she's not wearing the dress.

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
I've never seen Kelly so damn good in my life. I was never attracted to her, but she really looks sexy in that pose. Must be the way she pose off in her bad gal pose and the thickness in her thighs and the length of her long luscious legs.

She match up the shoes an ting real nice too.

Kudos to Kelly!!

:paladin: