Who flying out to Trinidad for the football game???

tropicalbeauty

To know me is to love me
So far i know 4 people flying out to go to the match. :clapping: ANy imix peeps going? Lawd i wish i was going boy. I hope we win. That game will be pure madnessss. :russian:

TiGhT

long time i eh see here
I live in Trinidad so my bamsee don make it's print on the stadium seat!!!!!!!!!!!

trinidarkie

tropicalbeauty said:
So far i know 4 people flying out to go to the match. :clapping: ANy imix peeps going? Lawd i wish i was going boy. I hope we win. That game will be pure madnessss. :russian:
I hope everyone who flying home buys a game ticket before the airline ticket because they may be watching the game from the roof of Compre.

BTW, DC peeps there is a lime in Lucky Bar

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
tropicalbeauty said:
y u wanna know, you lookin fa ah person tuh sponsor...mmmmm??? :clapping:

TiGhT

long time i eh see here
trinidarkie said:
I hope everyone who flying home buys a game ticket before the airline ticket because they may be watching the game from the roof of Compre.

so true...is nuff confusion right now with them tickets and it eh even gone on sale yet. all of a sudden KFC and Republic Bank may not be selling tix again from tomorrow and yuh could only purchase dem on Friday @ the stadium...look bacchanal about to start tomorrow!!! I feel I bess pitch a tent outside the Stadium come Friday and macoooooo well yes...set up ah thread for me here...I'll be the reporter :blind:

tropicalbeauty

To know me is to love me
trinidarkie said:

ha. yuh sure right. cuz the peeps i know doh have a game ticket yet. that would be reall jokes if they fly all that way and have to see it in a bar in town.

tropicalbeauty

To know me is to love me
TiGhT said:
so true...is nuff confusion right now with them tickets and it eh even gone on sale yet. all of a sudden KFC and Republic Bank may not be selling tix again from tomorrow and yuh could only purchase dem on Friday @ the stadium...look bacchanal about to start tomorrow!!! I feel I bess pitch a tent outside the Stadium come Friday and macoooooo well yes...set up ah thread for me here...I'll be the reporter :blind:
steups.. why am i not suprised. Trinidad cyah eva have things organized.

TiGhT

long time i eh see here
tropicalbeauty said:
ha. yuh sure right. cuz the peeps i know doh have a game ticket yet. that would be reall jokes if they fly all that way and have to see it in a bar in town.

lucky for dem it have nuff places that have football limes hahahhahaha