What's your song of the month/season?

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
I periodically ask this question, what song are you currently obsessed with? In your car, on your stereo, mp3 player, whatever...you must hear it more than once.

baxters

FRAUD
http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/4783575/*http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/2915
A taste or mozart is always the best cure for dealing with ignorance!

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
[updated:LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-02 AT 10:45 AM (EST)]-scrunter's jumbie

-til morning by rupee because my niece is obsessed with it, i swear everytime the song finished last night, and it went to "tempted to touch" (which i also adore), she would bawl, "mu-shic?!" (aka "music" and for me to wheeeeeeeeeel!)

-she's a winner- rupee

-best in me, road jam (which should have won the bajan road march!)- edwin yearwood/krosfyah

-example of love- by lonliness (??)

i guess right now i'm obsessed with more slow tunes, which is always the case after labor day i find.

-what i loved in nyc was kmc's "ruff wine"...but i doh have that tune on a cd yet :(

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Miss Lady..

Rupee she's a winner... I must play that tune one million times already...

ARE YOU READY FOR DE XPLOJUN
"Rusty & Double Xplojun"

Panman06

Old School Member
This tune " My love will never Die"

I don't know if thats the correct title, But I believe its by an Antiguan band, "D-Band"

(The song's been out for a while)

Nferno

FIRE STORM
Hmmm,does it have to be a soca tune??? "Elephant Man" on the Diwali riddim. "Me and my crew got the whole city lock......."

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
yup, i like that one too...if yuh see dance, allyuh woulda feel i was one a de gyuls from sean paul's "gimme the light video"!!! :p

he has another one that i like, but it's slack, he says, "bring yuh p*ssy come an lemme f*ck it out fi yuh!" i love it!!

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Excuses - Sherwyne
Dread Prezidents - Bunji/Mr Menace
Ruff Whine - KMC ( Of course )
Till Mornin - Rupee