What laborday fetes to attend?

dreadman

i love roti
It will be my first time attending laborday in new york and would love to know what fetes should I attend. I doh like the stush stush fetes I want to get on lol. I hear brass fest should be good, but what else?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
It will be my first time attending laborday in new york and would love to know what fetes should I attend. I doh like the stush stush fetes I want to get on lol. I hear brass fest should be good, but what else?
SMH…..now, how did you come up with the assumption that Caribbean members on a site like this, one week away from the Biggest and the Best carnival in all of North America are willing to help you ?

Don’t let the name fool you, most of these MFs around here are self-centered, badminded, etc….only shit talk , Island bashing ,etc…will you get a response…..

If after all this and you still want info…PM me your e mail addr and I will send you a link of nice vibes , fetes, etc….

I wouldn’t want to see you come all the way here and get tricked…

Peace,
A concern Soca lover.

Socapineman

instead of just telling the person which fete to go u go tell him to pm you, so u could email him

just tell him which fetes to go to

P

Pebbles362436

LOL Well I'm hosting a "kinda stush" party ITS NOT SUPER STUSH ITS LIKE A 6/10 on Saturday. Then another really cool fundraiser event on FNO. So I dont think I can help yuh. LOL @ Pine how he's vex. But here these are the events for WIADCA tho below this week.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/So3zP1J3pqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>