What is goooood instant messinger

Short_Thing

BANNED
Etiquette??????? For those who have (AOL, MSN, Yahoo etc......)instant messingers, how do u use it??????? Do you send instant messages to all you buddies as soon as you see them online or do you wait for them to send a message to you????????

If they away message is on do you still give them a shout or only to certain people that your really cool with?????

De Magician

trini_chic said:
Etiquette??????? For those who have (AOL, MSN, Yahoo etc......)instant messingers, how do u use it??????? Do you send instant messages to all you buddies as soon as you see them online or do you wait for them to send a message to you????????

If they away message is on do you still give them a shout or only to certain people that your really cool with?????
Well it all depends on the relationship you have with that certain buddy.... but how bout you give me yours, and we'll work from there! ;)

De Blessed 1

trini_chic said:

I guess it all depends on the relationship you have with each of them. Usually, when I come on and they are already on I would send an im to them. If I'm on first and they come on and don't send an im, I still send them one to ask if they doh have no blasted manners:D With the away message thing....that depends too because some people will activate that just not to be bothered with certain people so like I said, it depends on the relationship

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
I usually wait untill they say "hi' ......I always feel like I'm intruding.
I may ask "are you busy" and then take it from there.

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
usually ah say hi first... and if dey doh answer and take it as dey busy or doh feel like being bother...

Short_Thing

BANNED
Re: Re: What is goooood instant messinger

De Magician said:
Well it all depends on the relationship you have with that certain buddy.... but how bout you give me yours, and we'll work from there! ;)
boy i have a long list but yuh free to join :D but the relationship does matter and then again there are people that you don't really know that well and you have good convos with them ........then there are you so called friends who so damn rude and wait for you to talk to them when they were online first

Short_Thing

BANNED
but chocolate yuh right, although the relationship i does feel like if i bothering people sometimes but i guess thats what the away message is for right

De Blessed 1

Chocolate said:
I usually wait untill they say "hi' ......I always feel like I'm intruding.
I may ask "are you busy" and then take it from there.
Sometimes I feel that way too but what if both parties are feeling same way? No one would ever be the first to send an im

M

MrBlackRock

i does only talk to who de rass i feel like talking to

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
trini_chic said:
but chocolate yuh right, although the relationship i does feel like if i bothering people sometimes but i guess thats what the away message is for right
Girl I could never remember to put that 'away"sign on.
Is either I'm in front the computer or I'm not and I turn off my IM when I'm not there.

P

Pebbles362436

I love IM. The people that get on my nerves I like blocking them with that BIG X.:D I always go in the invisible mode/pretend I'm away so sometimes I can avoid the drama queens.:p:music

Last edited: