What happens in Miami, stays in Miami!!

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
I would just like to say it was nice meeting those people I did get to meet, and sorry that I didnt get to meet everyone else since it was so crowded and people were spread out..

Carry on... Dat is all I have to say for now.. :anddat

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Yankee kitt, I heard you was there but sadly I never got a chance to meet you.. I was hanging with Kama for most of the days there.. But I missed out on 2 of the big events due to circumstances..

Caution

if you only know what going on in here
i have some one to put on the payroll....
((((moni on NOPAY leave))))

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Yankee kitt, I heard you was there but sadly I never got a chance to meet you.. I was hanging with Kama for most of the days there.. But I missed out on 2 of the big events due to circumstances..
what happen de camel bite yuh?

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Trinibaje said:
what happen de camel bite yuh?
Baje: hush. I saw you was real getting on in the Carnival. And I must say that you guys did a reeel good job and represented hard. One of the best mas at the carnival.. And I know that the day was long because I was tired just watching you guys..

And no none ent bite meh!! :fyah

Caution: Make sure you debrief me later on the haps.

bungidarlin: Yeah I was showed you as well but no formal introduction.. And I guess everywhere you guys were at I just missed ya.. Hopefully I will get introduced next time.. :cool:

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Baje: hush. I saw you was real getting on in the Carnival. And I must say that you guys did a reeel good job and represented hard. One of the best mas at the carnival.. And I know that the day was long because I was tired just watching you guys..

And no none ent bite meh!! :fyah

Caution: Make sure you debrief me later on the haps.

bungidarlin: Yeah I was showed you as well but no formal introduction.. And I guess everywhere you guys were at I just missed ya.. Hopefully I will get introduced next time.. :cool:
i dunno y u didn't call before... you coudda hang wit us full time..lol.. next time...

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
bunjigarlindarlin said:
i dunno y u didn't call before... you coudda hang wit us full time..lol.. next time...
I was calling all weekend. Next time I will just camp out by you so that way I dont get left behind.. ;)

You have space!! :fyah

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
PhatJamz kiDD said:
I was calling all weekend. Next time I will just camp out by you so that way I dont get left behind.. ;)

You have space!! :fyah
buh you always calling when we done wah we doing...steups... I have nuffff space...

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
yankee kitt said:
the only CTA member i saw was kamasutra. the others must have been assasinating camel toes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
uhhmmmmm..

Jamz-- "SHE WANT A PROPER FIX" CALL...................:music

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul
FOR REAL

*disclaimer* was not bago, repeat not bago doing split on stage in homestead carnival:angel1

rictash

TaChe
Miami's Heat was nice.
Miami's Events was nice
and it was nice meeting all of you, to those who i didn't get to meet , i guess next time
To those who didn't go to miami , i missed you guys!