What exercise/fitness stuff allyuh do?

SKBai1991

A combination of calisthenics and weight training. Usually a "Pyramid" training plan (Low rep, Mod Rep, High rep, Mod rep, Low rep) or 4-5 sets of 5-8 reps

Very little cardio, because my metabolism is so high and my diet is so complex carb and fiber rich, that I lose weight really easy.

I'm about 6'1", 190 with 10-12% body fat and 24.3 BMI. I squat 280, deadlift 330, pull ups with 50 extra pounds on me and bench 240.
do you end up getting more reps in without stressing your joints using a pyramid plan? cuz I've just been doing the standard 4 sets of 10 reps and its been murder on my joints, especially my wrists when it comes to dumbell exercises.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
i like Zumba too...in our area, its getting hard to find good instructors cuz it seems anyone can pass these days, but thats something me and the girls like to do together
Completely understand. I am very selective when it comes to instructors (of any class). I've simply walked out during zumba classes because they were just that bad. It seems that Sports & Health in NOVA has some really good instructors. Not sure about other places though.

I go on the military post out here though, so you generally get a good workout. Thinking about signing up for their boot camp, but it's probably going to be on another level.

sankofaa

beach runs will kill ya..thats some serious stuff:good:..i started jumping rope recently, playing around jumrope with my girls till i relalized i was bout to die, so i bought a real rope and started putting in some time...nothing builds stamina qucker IMO.

I also do (not as often as i should) the kettle bell, its a core strenthner and i like it.

Sounds nice!!!
i do jump rope three times a week, like it better than running, i just hate when i lash myself, got marks like a runaway lol

A.K.K.S.

do you end up getting more reps in without stressing your joints using a pyramid plan? cuz I've just been doing the standard 4 sets of 10 reps and its been murder on my joints, especially my wrists when it comes to dumbell exercises.
I'd say so. I didn't mention that I start with say, 70 pounds on the overhead press and by set 5 I'm at 100. I've had to work my way up to that.

The worst on the joint is the weighted pull ups though. It took a while for me to get to 50 (like 3 months), and I didn't go any higher because it started to hurt the joints and ligaments around my rotator cuff.

I'm trying for muscle ups now.

Vincent Vega

I keep it simple. I run daily atleast 3 miles, incorporate distance(5-7miles), sprints(2-3 miles of 60second sprint, 30 second jog), intervals( maintaining paces of 6:30 mile-9:30 mile over 3-5 miles), and resistance(rolling hills and trails).

I also dabble in Crossfit when I feel to break the monotony, and your standard pushup, pullup, and sit-up/crush variations. It may be boring, but it works for me. I don't buy into too much of that video/"simone says" type of workout, as its just a bit corny and lame for me, and would much rather puke my guts out in private, down a nice trail, all on my own

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I keep it simple. I run daily atleast 3 miles, incorporate distance(5-7miles), sprints(2-3 miles of 60second sprint, 30 second jog), intervals( maintaining paces of 6:30 mile-9:30 mile over 3-5 miles), and resistance(rolling hills and trails).

I also dabble in Crossfit when I feel to break the monotony, and your standard pushup, pullup, and sit-up/crush variations. It may be boring, but it works for me. I don't buy into too much of that video/"simone says" type of workout, as its just a bit corny and lame for me, and would much rather puke my guts out in private, down a nice trail, all on my own

alyuh got it easy eh....

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
lmao @ puzzy of misery watching man workout videos, hey what ever you think is good eye candy for you...

BacchanalDiva

Maximum strength Trigosamine. Don't take as a regular supplement like on the directions, take it before and after workout and only follow the directions on your rest days. You won't get as much joint ache and you'll recover faster period.

AnthonyMorgan

I do a lot of crossfit with which I feel fit but I also buy some products from this website that are excellent for taking care of the body such as food and skin care that helps it regenerate more quickly and does not have No problem with this type of situation that is already being handled at my age is what I like about this product.