Twerking: Piers Morgan shouts out the Caribbean

He call up Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad. Say we been dancing like that for yeeeeears.
you is a big Afrocentrists but happy when a famous white man shout out your country? for "twerking" :dntknw:

I never understand why some W.I's wet their draws when a "foreigner" hail them out.

STEUPS, I just don't get it

DSP

Heri
I think Piers Morgan have some Black in him or he love Black woman....just always got that vibe from him.
you want to give him a medal eh?

I'm disappointed in you today. If a man would have said that about a white/latina woman your fangs and claws would have come out.

Anyway hope your week is going well.

Lucianite

He call up Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad. Say we been dancing like that for yeeeeears.

I was watching...... Is twerking the same as wining ?

Also he had tavis smiley on whom I have had to defend to a lot of my friends when he challenges Obama on poverty etc. they call him a Hata and he needs to stfu etc. as people do to a lot of people who question Obama. But he is way off on saying Obama is disgracing mlk on the podium and then talking war with Syria. That's crazy of him to say.....

A potus must be able to g to war if needed its a job requirement ..... We need people like mlk to talk and urge nonviolence but we wold not want a potus that can't use military force as an option

OverLord Strum

You know...I thought about that.

People are in shock at Miley Cyrus...but she's nothing compared to a SaucyWow performance.

And LOL @ these replies

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
you is a big Afrocentrists but happy when a famous white man shout out your country? for "twerking" :dntknw:

I never understand why some W.I's wet their draws when a "foreigner" hail them out.

STEUPS, I just don't get it
Where you see me endorsing this?...I posted for discussion....stop being a messy queen.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I was watching...... Is twerking the same as wining ?

Also he had tavis smiley on whom I have had to defend to a lot of my friends when he challenges Obama on poverty etc. they call him a Hata and he needs to stfu etc. as people do to a lot of people who question Obama. But he is way off on saying Obama is disgracing mlk on the podium and then talking war with Syria. That's crazy of him to say.....

A potus must be able to g to war if needed its a job requirement ..... We need people like mlk to talk and urge nonviolence but we wold not want a potus that can't use military force as an option
No, but how much different is it from batty/bum flickin and or tick tockin.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Guess I am late. Of course, I've seen the twerk team but never paid attention to the specific move that is called "twerking." But just watched some twerk lesson...so basically, it's just jookin?

And I finally watched the Miley Cyrus performance...where did she twerk? If she did, it was a poor attempt

A.K.K.S.

Guess I am late. Of course, I've seen the twerk team but never paid attention to the specific move that is called "twerking." But just watched some twerk lesson...so basically, it's just jookin?

And I finally watched the Miley Cyrus performance...where did she twerk? If she did, it was a poor attempt
It is basically constant jookin' in a sumo squat position... I've never seen a white person do it correct

Once elements of black American subculture becomes white/pop/mainstream, it dies...

So "twerkin'" will go the same route as "bling", the "blow out fade", etc... and die out in a couple months...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
It is basically constant jookin' in a sumo squat position...

Once elements of black American subculture becomes white/pop/mainstream, it dies...

So "twerkin'" will go the same route as "bling", the "blow out fade", etc... and die out in a couple months...
Gotcha...so where and when was this Miley child jookin or twerkin in the performance?