Trinidad 12 year old girl has sex with 5 boys in one day!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Girl, 12, has sex with 5 pupils in one day
Cops called in

Story Updated: Mar 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM ECT

NORTHERN Division police are investigating an incident in which a 12-year-old pupil of a secondary school had sex with five Form Four pupils in one day on the school's compound.

A report on the incident was only made to police last Friday by the girl's parents and she was taken for medical treatment which confirmed she was sexually active.

The girl reported to her 28-year-old mother that, on March 2, while on the school's compound, she had sexual intercourse with two Form Four pupils. Later the same day, she had oral sex with three other Form Four boys.

She also reported that last Friday, around 12.20 p.m. while on the school's compound she had oral sex with another Form Four pupil. The names of the students involved in the incident, which has been classified by police as rape and grievous sexual assault, have been given to police and the teenagers are expected to be interviewed by detectives.

In an unrelated incident, Arouca police are probing an incident in which a 23-year-old woman was raped while at her home by a man she knows.

The victim, police said, reported that she was at home on Tuesday when the suspect whom she have seen on several occasions in the area, entered and raped her. Investigations are continuing into the incident.
Nothing NEW HERE...JUST A CONTINUATION of TRINI BEHAVIOR and CULTURE...VERY PROMISCUOUS PEOPLE.

I AM BETTING the LIKKLE GYEL in question IS AN INDO PICKNEY, because Afro Trini pickneys doh report things of this nature to their parents.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE

BAJANFUHLIFE

nothing new here...just a continuation of trini behavior and culture...very promiscuous people.

I am betting the likkle gyel in question is an indo pickney, because afro trini pickneys doh report things of this nature to their parents.

Yuhhhhhh seeeeeee meeeeeee

lol.

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
Nothing NEW HERE...JUST A CONTINUATION of TRINI BEHAVIOR and CULTURE...VERY PROMISCUOUS PEOPLE.

I AM BETTING the LIKKLE GYEL in question IS AN INDO PICKNEY, because Afro Trini pickneys doh report things of this nature to their parents.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE
What you know about Trinidad horsie?

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
Never knew islandmix was an authority on Trinidad and Tobago. Look the jep nest reach now lol

Maybe the TRINIS on IMIX have given us much to know about Trinidad?
No because u obsessed with Trinidad...u even join PNM official facebook page and updating stuff about the country on here before we Trinis could even get a chance to do it....was going to post about PNM elections but u beat me to it......

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH US?

:drinks:

Last edited:

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
No because u obsessed with Trinidad...u even join PNM official facebook page and updating stuff about the country on here before we Trinis could even get a chance to do it....was going to post about PNM elections but u beat to it......

This is what he does do with his time? lol

S

sharkie

most ppl are 11 when taking the exam
you can turn 12 in form 1 once your bday is before sept.
simple
to go further if your bday in nov. of the previous yr of your classmates you can turn 13 and be in form 1. Nothing to do with dunceness its just where your bday fall and when school yr start.
i was 10 in form 1 goin on 11 dance1

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
No because u obsessed with Trinidad...u even join PNM official facebook page and updating stuff about the country on here before we Trinis could even get a chance to do it....was going to post about PNM elections but u beat me to it......

Are you upset because I am an INFORMED WEST INDIAN?

Do you say the same to the FOREIGNERS that attend the PITCH LAKE CARNIVAL why they are OBSESSED with Trinis?

By the way, did I CREATE this thread?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
How many of them actually live in T&T? Ever considered that their viewpoints (while having some overall validity) might be much less than current?
So basically, you are saying that the foreign based TRINIS DOH NUH SHIT about TRINIDAD.

MUDDERWUK!

trinimimz

Carnival Addict!
was talking to a friend this afternoon, she said she thinks it may be a girl from her son's school, if not, this should open allyuh eyes who playing like you don't know what goes on in schools....anyway, she said she went into her son's school during carnival friday while they had their jumpup, passed by an empty class saw a form 2 girl of east indian descent gettin it from the front n back by 2 guys who looked like they were in form 4 or 5.....smh.

there are children who do these things as a cry for help and there are some who just like it. I've heard numerous reports of sex in primary schools and i'm not surprised.When we promote sex most of the time via media how can we be surprised when curiosity kills the cat?

anyway yes there are 13 yr olds in form 1, there were 3 in my yr when i went to school, then also remember a lot of these schools just changed over to 5 yrs and their curriculum may not be all that up to standard of a regular 5 yr school, there's also if u stayed down a yr or 2....

Last edited: