Trinidad 12 year old girl has sex with 5 boys in one day!

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
so if you 11 in March in standard 5 take CE. HS start in Sept of that yr, wouldn't you turn 12 by March of of the next year and you are still in Form 1 just your 2nd term.
Then you are still 12 when you enter 12 form Sept of that year.

seriously you being strict about the cutoff being 12 for form 1 works if the majority of ppl take CE at 10 but the majority of kids dont.
Like this thing vexxing you lol. I go by my experiences as I stated above, so don't get so upset about it. I even conceeded the point on the age thing so take it light nuh.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Like this thing vexxing you lol. I go by my experiences as I stated above, so don't get so upset about it. I even conceeded the point on the age thing so take it light nuh.
why is me explaining it to you being upset?

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
why is me explaining it to you being upset?
Well you seem like even though I said you were right like you want to beat it into me lol. What should I say to illustrate that I accept what you said as being accuarate and making sense?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Well you seem like even though I said you were right like you want to beat it into me lol. What should I say to illustrate that I accept what you said as being accuarate and making sense?
wid all the responses between 2 posters that were essentially sayin the same thing didn't seem like a true concession, seems like you get it now.

T

T-MAKAA

Very true. But the way Swerve make it seem, daughter taking everybody on school grounds, means mom was doing the same or worse because she had her young....just saying that may not be the case.
Hmmm tru. The mother coud have had one boyfriend and got pregnant at a young age.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
why they print the mother's age, the girl's age and not the boys age???...steups...the mother's age have nuthin to do with anything....great journalism....

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
You really expect anything better lol
ah tink she waan to become ah journalist, but her bottom on de road is making her go in de opposite direction.

I just hoping she caan prove Toppa got some skin out pics somwey out deh to push her ratings back up...

BTW NS do you go to dat international private school....

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
ah tink she waan to become ah journalist, but her bottom on de road is making her go in de opposite direction.

I just hoping she caan prove Toppa got some skin out pics somwey out deh to push her ratings back up...

BTW NS do you go to dat international private school....
what?.