TRAFFIK

MaloneyRat

Does anyone know if Shurwayne from TRAFFIK has a girl/wife! Cause I waiting to see him in Brooklyn for Labor Day and from then alluy know is On Like A Boil Corn!!!!!!!!111

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
Shurwayne does not have a girl/wife, he is very much single. So I guess you can join the line. :) I agree he is soooooooo hot. The sweetest voice I ever heard.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-01 AT 12:39 PM (EST)[/font][p]Hey gyuls,
Now how allyuh know de man dont have a gyulfriend/wife??? I lime with alot of these artists and dem have gyulfriends and wives back home. And as soon as they come foreign they want to play Mr. Single, or the most eligible bachelor!!! I am not saying dat Shurwayne is taken, but I am just asking allyuh to be careful! Trust Meh I Know this Scene!!!

peace and love
socababy

PS: Chocalate I agree he has a very sweet voice, but tell meh dat Edwin dont deserve the sweetest voice trophy :D!!!

Chocolate

OK, Socababy I must agree with you Edwin's voice is sweet, anyhow I have to give it to my man Shurwayne,but Edwin is a very close 2nd.

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-01 AT 07:00 PM (EST)[/font][p]socababy ya does hang out wit dem in fetes or in a lime?

Chocolate

I forgot to ask that question, any how Socababy do you play mas on the Parkway?

well with some artists i lime with them outside on a cool note (two are like meh cousins),others in fetes. why? i am not trying to give anyone a bad name, just asking my sistas to be careful (like with any ordinary man), and nope i will not be playing mass for labor day.

later gyuls
socababy

carnivalbaby19

yeah Shurwayne have a real sweet voice..but allyuh ever listen to Peter C. Lewis voice...
yeah i know with Tay lay lay he sound a bit husky..but allyuh remember tunes like "Oh Suzanna" and "Sexy"..and doh talk about
this year with "Falling in Love"...

I already fall in love with his voice:7

Carnivalbaby

socaq:
i really doubt we have met. i just started going to fetes up here in ny recently!!! but we probably saw each other b4. will you be at socarama or at any other venues this weekend?

chocalate:
whats your story? what are your plans for this weekend?

peace and love
socababy

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
dem boys want me work for the show but I'm going to go up there with my parents but I will be going up the hudson with in and out and kool promotions......what about you?

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
tony prescott from the band surface has a sweet voice too, i remember a song he had in '96, called "surrender", it was the sweetest!!

montREALady