TnT POLICE TRAINING AT ITS FINEST: BESSON STREET DRAMA

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3cHZFOgLuDc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ridiculous on every level possible!

Corrupt file

Savages!

Those residents really lucky they r dealing with Trinidad police cuz pretty sure they would have already been dead if it was any other police from another country.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Savages!

Those residents really lucky they r dealing with Trinidad police cuz pretty sure they would have already been dead if it was any other police from another country.
I would reeeeally like to see the tactical training they go through you know. Seems like they always allow themselves to be surrounded by a mob.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i wonder how different the actions would be on both sides if camera's weren't around many times rioters find comfort in the media presence and act out

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
i wonder how different the actions would be on both sides if camera's weren't around many times rioters find comfort in the media presence and act out
Very true. With that said, I've seen ppl pelt stone from a distance...I've even seen ppl/crowd try to charge toward the police...but they quickly backed up the rioters and or sent them running.

Only in Trini can you get up in a cop's face cuss n shout like allyuh living together and he come home forday morning with no plausible explanation for being out all night.

What blew me is them playing pull n tug with the person I assume they were arresting. I was like Where they do that at?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Very true. With that said, I've seen ppl pelt stone from a distance...I've even seen ppl/crowd try to charge toward the police...but they quickly backed up the rioters and or sent them running.

Only in Trini can you get up in a cop's face cuss n shout like allyuh living together and he come home forday morning with no plausible explanation for being out all night.

What blew me is them playing pull n tug with the person I assume they were arresting. I was like Where they do that at?
The gathering storm | Trinidad Express Newspaper | Commentaries

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
For yrs. I've said the police force is like a country club, where you get in not because of skill...but because you know so n so or your last name is the same as someone who's served on the force for umpteen years. They lime, drink and act with impunity...and this is while they're on duty!

I'm in agreement with the writer for the most part, this is a multifaceted problem. The people (mostly poor) want to know from politicians "what yuh go gih we?!"..because they have created the culture..vote for me, I go make sure yuh get ah lil wuk or 10 days.

The people are complacent. Something goes wrong, they call in on radio to grumble..but won't protest and or keep up the issue. It burns my skin to hear "God go deal wid dem!" :mad How bout you make a demand, call/write/email/text show up at his/her MP's office until you are heard and keep up the pressure until what you are asking for is met with satisfaction. If it takes standing outside the PM'S/President/Hall of Justice/Red House....THEN SO BE IT! Shut the place down if you have to. Remember when the little girl child was murdered (the one where her body was found stuffed in a barrel). Child activist something Rose (bald head lady), her name escapes me...went down to parliament, pushed her way into the MP's chamber..and plead for the nation's children. She then stood outside the ministers entrance prayed, lit candles. Just imagine if every single mother had went with her...and decided to stand there 30 days straight?!

Again, as I've stated here...TnT is a powder keg. The place is too small for the level of fcukery going on. I strongly believe one of these MP's/Prime Minister/President need to have their car/home shot up and or fire bombed that would strike at very heart of the nation...maybe even killed.