TIMBS??

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
ah go hear bout you and socababy in that fete, yuh go be incognito in truth...more like missing-in-action!

i already know i probably go be leaning on some wall or someting...dem boots pressure...

[font color=blue]"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it. You better never let it go! You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow (up). This opportunity comes once in a lifetime...Eminem"

[font color=red]
Peace and Love
Miss SocaBaby

A

amprincess

:) let's hope I don't get so drunk that I kick them off & fling them at someone!!!!! :p

P

prettidolli16t

BAMBOO FYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like them, may get a pair.........I dunno. For me the higher and more vicious the heel, the better. That's 'cause my work shoes are ugly....

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Can I wear these, umm? if I'm fetein' at home or driving in a car, as for walking around NAAH! It's hard a enough that dem fellas catch titty attacks when someone scuff their boots, so imagine how women would react. But I did see some hot sneaker pumps in the East Village that can get some serious damage from me. They're not only comfortable but they just have a wicked appeal on the feet. And the color is red and white striped. Foot Fetish Heaven.

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
i know which ones you're talking about...kinda look like a converse kinda style...browns has them up here, but i forget what brand they were. steve madden?

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Those boots remind me of the picture in my nursery rhyme book I had as child...about the old lady who lived in a shoe.

I love shoes and heels...but that there shoe is pretty damn ugly.

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
speaking of boots, nine west is having a sample sale this week at the parsons school of design...boots for $35..

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
THEY LOOK REAL UGLY IN THE PIC, ON EVE N AMERIE THEY DO LOOK NICE...ESP. ON EVE!! I WOULD NEVA SPEND MONEY FOr THEM THO!!! HELLZ NO, DAS RENT!!

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
speaking of eve, i just love her! i was watching her on access granted last night and i find her to be so laid back and real. i know i could be wrong, but she doesn't give off this air like, "i'm rich now, so don't sweat me"...also, allyuh doh find that what she wears only would look good on her? IE, THESE BOOTS! lol.