TIMBS??

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
i had to post it trinitat :p...ladies, what ya'll think about these boots?:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod5220748&parentId=&navCount=0&navAction=jump
Attachments:

topclassbubbla

You know what...I saw these boots on a young lady this past weekend at Howard, and while they look hideous here...she was rocking them. I am not kidding...Made me contemplate it for a second..I guess it was because she had that whole pre-crazy Lauryn Hill kinda style.

[font color = green][font size = 4] "Bucket wid hole a bottom nuh have nuh business a rivaside." [/font]
- Jamaican proverb

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
I hope she was not a student..... rocking 690 dollar boots

they can look alright with the right outfit.. i guess...

ARE YOU READY FOR DE XPLOJUN
"Rusty & Double Xplojun"

wow very special...i could see how someone could rock those...as for me...dat not worth no $690...dat right dey is meh plane ticket to trinidad.

[font color=blue]"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it. You better never let it go! You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow (up). This opportunity comes once in a lifetime...Eminem"

[font color=red]
Peace and Love
Miss SocaBaby

pre crazy lauren hill stlye .. .I must go and check out Howard :)then again I do not have meh bullet proof vest ... never mind.....

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
yeah, i guess you have to know how to rock them and you have to have the $$. you can't buy them and then starve for 3 months after that, lookin all emaciated in yuh hot gyal blahnik boots! :) i seen a chick wearing them in a video on bet the other day...i think it was amerie in her new video, i'm not sure...but it looked okay on her. def not poor people boots!

N

n/a

I saw Eve on 106 and Park with them and she looked so cute with them on but come on Tims with heels. For that price that should feel very comfortable and make 3 meals a day.

MuddyAngel

For $690 they could keep these pointy tow boots which will result in foot pain. When it comes to shoes I always say comfort is key.

Allyuh keep wearing dem pointy shoes allyuh gwan end up wit bunions.. :) :)

Attachments:

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
:':)'( allyuh, i have a pair of nice tall pointy toe, high heel boots...if yuh see yuh gyul, nice fuh days...i wore them three times so far:

1- after the party, my sis wanted to go to an after hours club, i was like "afta-wha??? ah go dead in dese boots" i nearly died walking to the car, and i actually drove home to change my shoes and drove back downtown to the after hours club!

2- i said, aha, ah go put a innersole in de kiss-meh-rass boots...:'( i almost passed out in front the car again...the next day, the toe next to my pinky toe on my left foot was numb...NO FEELING YA'LL!!

3- yes, i am wicked, i wore them again the weekend after, tried a different innersole...:'( i needed to get my feet rubbed after the party...

WHO DE RASS DEY MAKIN DESE BOOTS FOR??? TUFF-FOOT GYAL??? my in-step is in tremendous pain after wearing them!! but they look so nice...*sigh*

topclassbubbla

As someone who has ruined my arch from those damn stilettos (and dam near broke my ankle a few times)...I realized that if I cyan dance in it comfortably all night...it getting a backseat. You may not feel it now, but you'll regret it later.

[font color = green][font size = 4] "Bucket wid hole a bottom nuh have nuh business a rivaside." [/font]
- Jamaican proverb

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
tell me about it...last weekend i went to a party and some friends in line were complaining about their boots, one told me she saw Jesus she was in so much pain! she was like, "i can't even talk, that is taking too much energy"

anyway, we were saying that when we try on boots, we should be able to walk around the whole mall/plaza for about an hour, before we spend our money! allyuh doh find so?? who am i kidding, yeah right...

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
i twisted my ankle in 2k right before trinidad from wearing a platform boots (who send meh!?)...that didn't stop yuh gyul from limping to trinidad and playing mas...no-sah!

we too fass...when we see the boots and we try dem on, all we thinking is "oh gosh dis go look sweet with d new pants i jus buy from Express"...and the damn boots does feel so comfortable in the store.
but oh gosh i jus finish wearing a pair of boots to class and work, meh foot huttin, but yuh think i learn, oh hell no i wearin dem to incognito...lol

[font color=blue]"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it. You better never let it go! You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow (up). This opportunity comes once in a lifetime...Eminem"

[font color=red]
Peace and Love
Miss SocaBaby

A

amprincess

:) LOL the other night me & the girls went to buy some masks for Incognito & we when we finish we were looking to go get some drinks & eat something. but nooooo!!!! amprincess was wearing her pretty new boots & couldn't walk anymore x( I couldn't take the pain, I had to leave them & go home. and of course these are the boots I'm planning on wearing to the fete!!!