This new slang.."eat ah food"

G

Gladiator

Trinbagonians who familiar with this new slang "eat ah food" and "drink ah juice"..what does dat mean?...last time i went trini ah hear ah ghetto youth by de corner saying he bout to "eat this man food" ..ah feel he talking bout either robbing the man who going after the man woman.. :confused

Prince 22

Trinbagonians who familiar with this new slang "eat ah food" and "drink ah juice"..what does dat mean?...last time i went trini ah hear ah ghetto youth by de corner saying he bout to "eat this man food" ..ah feel he talking bout either robbing the man who going after the man woman.. :confused
Obviously it's our influential slang corrupting the young and old generation of the caribbaen. It means to rob somebody for money or something of worth to the person. It could also mean to kill someone.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Lieutenant how long have u been hmmm "away" from Trini? That my boy is NOT a new slang eh. It may be new to you, but not to others.

It actually means to make money.

LOL

and a you a run up and dung in a brooklyn as badbwaay?

you know anything bout streets?

eat food been used in jamaica for a long time

yet I most famously hear it in merca amongst the street youths

means to give somebody a buk fitty

maybe you dont know what that is either

iPicong

:kicks @ new........."eat ah food" can be applied to making love to a woman to just going a party and dancing with a woman.......ex. Ah went dat 3 Sum Fete and ah "eat ah food"......or it had rell "food" in dat fete boy........or I is a man does carry meh own "food" tuh party yes............."eat ah food" apply tuh economics........ah going and wukk boy, like yuh eh wah meh "eat ah food" ah wat.......it very interchangable........never heard "drink ah juice" doc

G

Gladiator

LOL

and a you a run up and dung in a brooklyn as badbwaay?

you know anything bout streets?

eat food been used in jamaica for a long time

yet I most famously hear it in merca amongst the street youths

means to give somebody a buk fitty

maybe you dont know what that is either

lol who is talking about Jamaica..??..am asking about new slang in Trini..carry on

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
lmao new slang? ppl been saying that shit i going eat a food ..:confused:confused new???

lol who is talking about Jamaica..??..am asking about new slang in Trini..carry on
no I said jamaica cause I been hearing it there a long time

yet SPECIFICALLY its made more famous by street youths in merca who say it

and if YOU as you claim is a badboy who "chek" niggas on the net and will meet up wid them to beat dem up

den dat mean you SHOULD know enough of the streets to know thats a "code" with this generation

thats if you do hang out on the streets of brooklyn wid badboys
LOL

yall can be silly

wait till you hear one tell you some shit bout drinking your milk

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
:kicks @ new........."eat ah food" can be applied to making love to a woman to just going a party and dancing with a woman.......ex. Ah went dat 3 Sum Fete and ah "eat ah food"......or it had rell "food" in dat fete boy........or I is a man does carry meh own "food" tuh party yes............."eat ah food" apply tuh economics........ah going and wukk boy, like yuh eh wah meh "eat ah food" ah wat.......it very interchangable........never heard "drink ah juice" doc
:good:

It basically means to gain or prosper somehow...

an yeah ppl does say "drink a juice" too...not buy it self tho, normally used in conjunction with "eat ah food"...lol...

an yeah boy Lieutenant yuh a tad late here...

G

Gladiator

no I said jamaica cause I been hearing it there a long time

yet SPECIFICALLY its made more famous by street youths in merca who say it

and if YOU as you claim is a badboy who "chek" niggas on the net and will meet up wid them to beat dem up

den dat mean you SHOULD know enough of the streets to know thats a "code" with this generation

thats if you do hang out on the streets of brooklyn wid badboys
LOL

yall can be silly

wait till you hear one tell you some shit bout drinking your milk

the type of "bad boys"..i hang out with dont roam the streets..that is the difference between me and you..its obvious you hang out with some hoodlims looking for a dollar...lol..come again

G

Gladiator

:good:

It basically means to gain or prosper somehow...

an yeah ppl does say "drink a juice" too...not buy it self tho, normally used in conjunction with "eat ah food"...lol...

an yeah boy Lieutenant yuh a tad late here...
soon dem two yardies in here will come say dem hear "drink ah juice" in jamaica 20 years now..like if we live in Jamaica lol