THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!

PRESS AH BUTTON

I-MIX MASSIVE TRY THIS ONE OUT.........READ CAREFULLY NOW...NAME THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS WITHOUT USING....MONDAY,TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SATURDAY,OR SUNDAY...HAVE FUN,I'LL LET YA KNOW THE ANSWER LATA }>

WYLD FYRE

THIS IS FUNNY
(1)YESTERDAY
(2)DAY BEFOR
(3)THE OTHER DAY

WELL I KNOW THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER
BUT IT IS SOME THING TO THINK ABOUT
LOL :D :D :D
NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
I would have answered it first if i logged on earlier! No fair. I demand a recount! Bajan yankee danky cheated!!!lol

*walks away crying*

Don't study it.

sanfranjouvay

well, there are more answers:
christmas eve, christmas, boxing day
jouvay (kind a),carnival monday, carnival tuesday
bruk day, pay day, bruk day, bruk day, bruk day

Check the following book out from a writer from the DR (amazon.com):

Song of the Water Saints
by Nelly Rosario
List Price: $23.00
Our Price: $16.10
You Save: $6.90 (30%)

This title will be published in/on February 2002 and will be released on February 26, 2002. You may order it now, and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
Hardcover 256 pages

Editorial Reviews
From Library Journal
The Dominican-born Rosario was recently proclaimed a Writer on the Verge in the Voice Literary Supplement, and here she has a chance to prove it. This debut novel really is ambitious, covering the lives and loves of three generations of Dominican women.
Copyright 2001 Cahners Business Information, Inc.

From the Back Cover
"Like a Caribbean Scheherazade, Nelly Rosario casts a spell on her readers with this stirring saga of three generations of Dominican women whose yearning becomes our own. What they want and what we get reading Song of the Water Saints is a sense of a luminous world, complex and layered, full of passion and adventure. This novel is a song, restless and moving. An accomplished and promising first novel."--Julia Alvarez, author of In the Name of Salome and In the Time of the Butterflies

"An electrifying debut by a writer whose words I have long awaited. Powerfully written, meticulously imagined and arresting to its core, Nellie Rosario's novel is a flame for the mind and the heart, the sort of gift you are endlessly grateful for."--Junot Diaz, author of Drown

"What a refreshingly wonderful debut. . . Nelly Rosario has woven a rich tapestry of Dominican history with the vivid details of unforgettable lives. Poetic, transporting, heartbreaking. Bravo."--Cristina Garcia, author of The Aguero Sisters and Dreaming in Cuban

"Epic and poetic, Nelly Rosario's Song of the Water Saints is a gorgeous first novel."--Edwidge Danticat, author of Krik, Krak and Breath, Eyes, Memory

"Like old photographs or a love story playing on a distant radio, Rosario's prose resonates with an elegant sadness. A three part melody, each sung in a different era by women whose lives are ever changing. From the Dominican Republic to the USA, they sing the history of our people, where we came from, what we've become and where we're headed."--Ernesto Quinonez, author of Bodega Dreams

"The circle of myth, history, longing and grief in Song of the Water Saints will envelope the reader as it does the lives of Nelly Rosario's beautifully realized characters. This brilliant first novel reaches back to the colonial past of the Dominican Republic with a depth of knowledge and feeling, with a resepct for hard lessons of the past that must inform a quest for personal freedom. The family story is carried forward to the continuing struggle for identity in the barrios of New York. Nelly Rosario displays a gift only given to a true writer in her command of the many voices which make up the song of her novel."--Maureen Howard, author of A Lover's Almanac

"Song of the Water Saints does not mess around, it's fun, intelligent and unnerving. It's the story of four women and the story of an island, histories deftly observed. Nelly Rosario's wonderful first novel manages what few literary works do: to meld entertainment and elucidation. I couldn't put the damn thing down, it kept moving me."--Victor LaValle, author of Slapboxing with Jesus

About the Author
Nelly Rosario was born in 1972 in the Dominican Republic and moved to New York three months later. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from MIT and an MFA in Fiction from Columbia University. She has received numerous awards including a 1999 Barbara Deming Memorial Fund Fellowship, the Bronx Writers’ Center Van Lier Literary Fellowship for 1999-2000, two National Arts Club Writing Fellowships, the 1997 Huston/Wright Award in Fiction, and most recently she has been chosen as a “Writer on the Verge” by the Village Voice Literary Supplement for 2001. Rosario is published in the anthology Becoming American (Hyperion, 2000). She now lives in Brooklyn, NY with her daughter Olivia.