Thin people

TC

Steuuuupssss!
CONCEPT FOR THIS THREAD TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM LR´S THREAD

I notice "fat/larger" people and people who are not very slim feel free to discriminate against thinner people .. but let me ask you a question.. do you give people disapproving looks if you see them being slim and eating a salad or low calorie juice and smaller portions of food..and you think you seeing their ribs and their face looking hard.

Do you do like those people who harass smokers.. and tell the people about health risks and problems and the unsexiness of being slim or thin.. and give them a hard time.

or do you simply ignore them and leave them to their own devices because it's not your business, not your life and not your health..

which one do you do? I am curious based on the thread by LR that I just read.. .. so i am trying to figure out how other people feel..

oh yea.. and what do you consider to be thin, slim thick.. and what is straight out magga?

notorious saga

Sagattarius
4 outta 5 guys will pick a thick girl over slim girl any day
And 4 outta 5 guys will be breaking their neck checking out the slim thing soon as that thick chick have bout 2 kid, most thick chicks are 1-2 kids away from a mampy.:rofl:

Cyah go wrong wid the slimmers yuh buss 2-3 kids on dem and 9 outta 10 the reach perfect size, thick chicks have 2-3 kids and deh start looking like jabba the hut.:rofl:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
And 4 outta 5 guys will be breaking their neck checking out the slim thing soon as that thick chick have bout 2 kid, most thick chicks are 1-2 kids away from a mampy.:rofl:

Cyah go wrong wid the slimmers yuh buss 2-3 kids on dem and 9 outta 10 the reach perfect size, thick chicks have 2-3 kids and deh start looking like jabba the hut.:rofl:
:rofl::rofl: You are something else.

Yatzliach

Banned

yea ur right thick gyal nuh look right after some kids...lol.

but i just hate seeing ah sllim gyal in her underwear.. panty dont fit hem right...