The Wire

Does anyone knws when the new season starts.... if they even have a new season..... i'm getting real bored watching the reruns now....

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
i think they only have one new season a year so the next one probably won't be until september.... yeah it sux.

cease10

HBO does have a seriously long gap between new seasons, I think it's like a year and half, I forgot what they said the reason was for, but I remember them sayin that a few years ago, go check deh message board for the wire on hbo's site

:eek:k: ooooo..ok..... cause they way it ended last season..... shoooo.. i cant wait for the new season to start back...

:clapping: :gangsta

BajanFyah83

:eek:k: ooooo..ok..... cause they way it ended last season..... shoooo.. i cant wait for the new season to start back...

:clapping: :gangsta
The earliest you may see The Wire is Sprng 2008 but I would not be surprised if it is Fall 2008 and its been reported that the 5th season (next season) is the FINAL, which is about right for an HBO series

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
The earliest you may see The Wire is Sprng 2008 but I would not be surprised if it is Fall 2008 and its been reported that the 5th season (next season) is the FINAL, which is about right for an HBO series
R U SERIOUS????? if dats de case then i'm cancelling hbo b/c eh one damn good thing on hbo worth payin for til then.

wtf.... tht's not right.. y they go so long between series.... tht sucks..............