The Walking Dead: Season 4

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
I don't know. They're gonna have to pick it up for me. This season premiere was meh. It was a little lackluster. It'll be interesting to see what they'll cook up for this season.

In the meantime can we have an applause for Affirmative Action! They must've heard all the complaints. Somebody must be getting paid to read twitter because this show actually employed more than 2 black actors this season. I might actually start to think this show is in ATL/Georgia again. I might have to watch just for them :kicks

TheEducator

I don't know. They're gonna have to pick it up for me. This season premiere was meh. It was a little lackluster. It'll be interesting to see what they'll cook up for this season.

In the meantime can we have an applause for Affirmative Action! They must've heard all the complaints. Somebody must be getting paid to read twitter because this show actually employed more than 2 black actors this season. I might actually start to think this show is in ATL/Georgia again. I might have to watch just for them :kicks
They will kill them off. We'll be lucky if there is one black person left when this season finishes. Well the black chick with the sword will survive I think.

And yeah I agree. The premiere was very lackluster.

antiguad

I actually liked the premiere. Action packed, but not rushed. It was very well paced I thought.

So does anyone else think that the virus has mutated and now can kill you without even being bitten?

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
My thoughts are that the pig died for a reason. Also, they showed the kid who was sick and turned at the end eating something at the beginning. I believe the virus is mutating to a point where if you eat something contaminated, you will turn.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Def need to watch this. Btw, has anyone seen world war z? I finally saw it and was thinking, "oh. This is like the walking dead..."

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
I feel is the black ex military guy. The one who beg to go on the grocery store run last week, but knocked the shelf over.

Something about him don't sit right with me.
He might be a plant from the Governor....if the Governor has alcohol (his weakness) and can provide it to him somehow....then this is plausible.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
- Well watch how meek n mild Carol moving now lol

- Pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't let Sasha die

- Tyrese ready to die

- Where the hell all them walkers come from?!

Still don't trust the other black guy.

Seawall

- Tyrese ready to die

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the made a Black guy the Judas. 99% of the few Black characters on the show have been weak. The roles for Blacks and women have been neutered. The comics are much better.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner

- Tyrese ready to die

Maybe the governer is herding walkers to overthrow the prison.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
- Tyrese will get someone killed with his suicidal ways.

- Can't believe Carol left, but she made a lot of valid points.

- Daryl should have chuck the alcoholic fella off the roof.

- Glad to see Michonne smiling, but don't want her to loose her bad ass edge.

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
- Tyrese will get someone killed with his suicidal ways.

- Can't believe Carol left, but she made a lot of valid points.

- Daryl should have chuck the alcoholic fella off the roof.

- Glad to see Michonne smiling, but don't want her to loose her bad ass edge.
Episode what bleh...Carol will be back, with vengeful spirit.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Episode what bleh...Carol will be back, with vengeful spirit.
funny when I was watching it I thought betcha CaribK is gonna say this is a weak episode :kicks

I for one was happy for less blood and gore. Not my favorite part of the show. But I think this episode set up the story line for the next while.

I loved the part between Rick and Carol. Goes back to the who are the real monsters theme, the show started out with. What does it truly mean to lose your humanity.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
funny when I was watching it I thought betcha CaribK is gonna say this is a weak episode :kicks

I for one was happy for less blood and gore. Not my favorite part of the show. But I think this episode set up the story line for the next while.

I loved the part between Rick and Carol. Goes back to the who are the real monsters theme, the show started out with. What does it truly mean to lose your humanity.
In total agreement, seems Rick is caught between the 2 worlds.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Who was feeding the walkers rats?
Am i the only one that thinks Rick will find the couple... dat watch too nice to lose jusso lol

Carol has to come back She didn't get to say goodbye to Darryl in the world they live in thats such a big no no. he's gonna be really hurt that she left then when he finds out the how/why
anyway i guess when she comes back to him Tyrese will kill her then
Yes she decided to take action but she over compensating how bad she is cos of the abuse. She's like that delusional blonde andrea (she wanted to commit suicide in the earlies as well too right she would take ridiculous chances and she was a horrible shot (when she was transitioning) but kill she dead she was a badass

geez do they hate Michonne? so many unanswered questions the guys on the chain, where she got her skills from, why was she so devoted to andrea?????

Maggie younger sister she sweet but still callous and unaffected in a way, maybe its how she deals with their crazy world

Anyone think the radio broadcast they were sorta getting has any significance?

Why talk Michonne out of going on trips to find the guv, that is so necessary that man can hold a grudge

Rick Rick Rick
Really shows how one thing can push you over. He always had so much conviction even in the face of horrible circumstances (who should join which direction to drive, what decision to make) he had a plan for a plan. I'm not sure what direction they're sending him in.

fckin show aint been the same since shane he brought good tension not this constant state of ptsd thing