The official World Cup Thread – Brazil 2014

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Which is equivalent to Dancehall and Roots Reggae in goal celebrations for say, Trinidad. How would you feel if your country was being promoted by Dancehall and Roots Reggae? Would you be happy with that?
The fact is that the Columbian players many of who are Afro-Columbian have been dancing salsa as part of their world cup goal celebrations so they obviously view that music as part of their culture. Please don't vex with me for making that observation and referring to it in placing my bet. As I said doh hurt yuh head.
I understand exactly why the Columbians were dancing salsa for their goal celebrations even if you don't.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Ok I betting on Brazil. 5milly.

First time sending credits... How do you send credits?
Click on Dragon's credit link then enter amount of credits you want to send in first box and a comment on what the bet is for in the next box and then hit submit.

sankofaa

Odds you are offering on a Germany win is not clear.
Should we assume its 1-1 same as France?
Can you update your post with exact odds on Germany for everyone's benefit?
I'm inclined to bet on Germany but need to know the odds you are offering on them winning.
i DEMAND answers

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
why dont the black teams do well? i always route for them and they always dissapoint
For the same reason Obama don't? Who knows?! Or maybe we can blame the referees or the system for being against them?

Maybe when you blindly support teams because of their race/colour rather than for the quality of their football that is what ends up happening?

Do you understand the Obama parallel now?! :cool:

notorious saga

Sagattarius
For the same reason Obama don't? Who knows?! Or maybe we can blame the referees or the system for being against them?

Maybe when you blindly support teams because of their race/colour rather than for the quality of their football that is what ends up happening?

Do you understand the Obama parallel now?! :cool:
I supported Germany last world cup because of their quality but I got the same results as "supporting the black teams" where does that leave me? I bet on white and lost my money in a World Cup pool same way. The Germans couldn't even make de finals.

str8finessin

Trini Shotta
Is this thread only for betting or can we talk about the game here?

Brazil got to watch out for that James Rodriguez kid he is a fking beast.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I supported Germany last world cup because of their quality but I got the same results as "supporting the black teams" where does that leave me? I bet on white and lost my money in a World Cup pool same way. The Germans couldn't even make de finals.

Maybe you should just put it down to being unlucky and stop betting! :dirol: