The Insanity Workout: Can you Handle It?

TriniTrini

Unique woman
Can your body handle this push?
Pretty Insane lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLK28BHJDd8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLK28BHJDd8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Started this like a week ago. Its nooooo joke. Itll take some time to complete a full 40 minute workout. So far I can only go as much as 8 mins left per segment...

Jinjer

Will work for Sushi
Started this like a week ago. Its nooooo joke. Itll take some time to complete a full 40 minute workout. So far I can only go as much as 8 mins left per segment...
mix it with the P90x...that's a recipe for throwing up lol

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
You mad or wha. I mixing it with regular gym excercise.. Insanity alone and my heartrates does be nearing the 170 mark... :mda:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
No I can't. I am an endurance kind of person...not the short impossible ish.

If i was in proper shape and just wanting that extra CUT then yeah maybe I would try it. But it doesn't look even slightly appealing right now.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
That eh no joke in trute I will stick with meh Ultimate Taebo for now oui

It's P90x but in less time and with no weightlifting. The main complaint of P90x was the time in takes in your day, some workouts were 1 hour and half long.

Its' probably good and extremely intense.

Here's an analysis:

Shaun T Insanity VS the P90X Workout Program - Which One is Better?
Thanks for sharing the link. I like how Jason Croxford compared the two. I don't have exercise equipment except for some pink dumbells. And I currently not good with push ups :(. I have to conquer the push ups thing some day.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
That eh no joke in trute I will stick with meh Ultimate Taebo for now oui

Thanks for sharing the link. I like how Jason Croxford compared the two. I don't have exercise equipment except for some pink dumbells. And I currently not good with push ups :(. I have to conquer the push ups thing some day.

Uhmmmmmmm....

shouldn't you be doing something like, Yoga...Pilates....Thai Chi????

Prissy

candy girl
Can your body handle this push?
Pretty Insane lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLK28BHJDd8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLK28BHJDd8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
hmmm ive seen da infomercial, it looked insane!!!

GoldnHoney

Swappilicious...
IMO- Insanity and P90x should be really used if you're already fit and need a challenge and/or need an increase in improvement in certain areas...

Nica

SAINTSational
I love it..... it's friggin intense and I'm lasting a lot longer.....some workouts are harder than others..... If I ever meet Shaun T I will kick him

P

Poca

Nah, I can't do that at home by myself. I def. would need to be in a class setting to push myself that hard.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
hmmm ive seen da infomercial, it looked insane!!!
Uh huh! lol

IMO- Insanity and P90x should be really used if you're already fit and need a challenge and/or need an increase in improvement in certain areas...
Definitely if you have stamina too!

I love it..... it's friggin intense and I'm lasting a lot longer.....some workouts are harder than others..... If I ever meet Shaun T I will kick him
You will be prepared to kick him for sure after all the workouts lol... Kudos

Nah, I can't do that at home by myself. I def. would need to be in a class setting to push myself that hard.
Class setting is a good idea. I would do it like that too because the instructor could guide me on some things I might not be able to pull off who knows

iPicong

Started on Friday with the Fit test...........did the 1st full session yesterday........not looking forward to this afternoon.......omfg

iPicong

No,i can't keep up with it
I dont think you really suppose to especially in the beginning ....................remember those people in the video are fitness junkies and not joe blow off the street.........im convinced they pretend to be tired to make the video realistic.......im in week 4 and do 95% of it at my own pace and within reason........I ended up with a bad wheel last week so taking a few days tuh patch it up......but its fuh though......and sweating like a beast after the 40 minutes is up