Teacher accused of abuse and spitting on pupil

str8_talk

Devine
A TEACHER at the Happy Hill Hindu Primary School is being accused of spitting on a pupil, writing obscene words on the black board, and injuring a child by slamming a door against the child's face.
Parents of pupils attending the school at Bonne Aventure Road, Gasparillo, yesterday called for the removal of the teacher.

The teacher has been reported by the school's principal, the Education Ministry is aware of the reports, and the Teaching Service Commission is involved, the Express was told.

The latest incident allegedly occurred last Thursday when the female teacher allegedly spat on an eight-year-old boy.
The child's parent, Ashanti Bovel, said she was outraged by what happened with her son Daniel Blucher.

She said: "He told me that the teacher placed her lunch on his test paper and when he told her about it, she spat on his face.

"This teacher has a problem. She has been attacking children at the school since my son started here two years ago. Last term she slapped a child and there was also an incident where she wrote curse words on the blackboard and made the children sound them out," she said.

Bovel said she intended to keep her son at home until the teacher in removed.

School Parent/Teacher Association (PTA) president, Niala Ramnarine, said several letters were sent to the Ministry of Education, the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (the religious body responsible for the school) and Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association (TTUTA) asking for the teacher's removal.

"But nothing has been done. We are hoping that somebody in authority hears our cries and remove this teacher from the system. A teacher is someone we trust and feel comfortable leaving our children with for most of the day. We don't feel this way about this teacher," she said.

Ramnarine said recent incidents include slapping a child, threatening to run over children with her car and slamming her car door in a child's face.

"This woman poses a danger to our children and we will continue to protest until she is removed. We cannot wait until something drastic happens to remove her," she said.

Principal Chandai Maharaj said several letters were sent to the Ministry of Education outlining incidents at the school.

"This has been going on for more than two years. Reports have been made and letters have been sent to the relevant authorities through the normal channel," she said.

Media co-ordinator at the Ministry of Education, Yolanda Morales-Carvalho, said the ministry was aware of the alleged incidents.

"The ministry has received the complaints and it is now being addressed at the highest level, the Teaching Service Commission," she said.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
As a parent I woulda make a jail for this you know! I hate hearing shite like this! Mentally unstable teacher fool.Steups!

str8_talk

Devine
an imagine its not the first time that this CRAZY lady was abusive towards a student..

oh my, :mad she have to be sniffin paint or sumn cus to me this is not normal..

an she better count her lucky stars cuz my baby wasnt gettin his face spit on an i leaving it just soo.. not atall!!!

BacchanalDiva

So the teacher is bipolar...ok...but this person has not been even suspended, removed from duties, put in back of office to run copies, nuttin. I swear if I lived in Trinidad I'd either be paying for a real school or homeschooling.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I woulda beat that teacher like a forkin pan! You woulda thought was Panorama finals up in that school yard! I don't do spit! Last person, and only person ever spit in my face, I broke that fools arm! Furthermore my child?! Hells no!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
So the teacher is bipolar...ok...but this person has not been even suspended, removed from duties, put in back of office to run copies, nuttin. I swear if I lived in Trinidad I'd either be paying for a real school or homeschooling.
I have said it time and again, if ever my child/ children were to go to school in T&T, on the first day of school I would be in there announcing to teachers what time of day it is. I doh play with them notoriously half mad people posing as teachers back home nah!!!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I woulda beat that teacher like a forkin pan! You woulda thought was Panorama finals up in that school yard! I don't do spit! Last person, and only person ever spit in my face, I broke that fools arm! Furthermore my child?! Hells no!
Whoa!
I don't deal with spit either, but I never had that type of encounter. Believe me I already know I'm going to beat the brakes off of somebody if it ever happen. Let it be my child, talk about hulk smash.

str8_talk

Devine
as one of my colleagues said.. it was going to be slow singing and flowers bringing for that teacher.. hmm..
she ha to be insane!!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Whoa!
I don't deal with spit either, but I never had that type of encounter. Believe me I already know I'm going to beat the brakes off of somebody if it ever happen. Let it be my child, talk about hulk smash.
Yeah, somebody sized me up and decided that they had no chance against me and decided to spit in my face and run. Some stinking drug addicted red necks. They took 2 steps before I snatched and softened them! I shared licks like peas! Cast in they mudda ass! Certain things I don't play with and spit in face is one of them!

WilliamCreal

Island mix has a blog about slamming a door against the child's face. The teacher is reported as doing allegedly spat on an eight-year-old. Also, you can get dissertation writing service to complete your quality work easily. The Education Ministry is aware of the reports, and the Teaching Service Commission is involved. Join it for more.