tallest get in here please

u can register online right... i knw i'm late with this question.. but i want to make sure tht my cc# is safe.. thanks .........

tallest

doubledimps said:
u can register online right... i knw i'm late with this question.. but i want to make sure tht my cc# is safe.. thanks .........

yes dear...pay through paypal..i catchin mi nen nen to get on IMIX!! :devil

SexyJ

doubledimps said:
Are you registering for the same section we talked about last week? :secrets

SexyJ

doubledimps said:
same section u in.. so we'll be jumping up together..... dance1
I'm flying down the Friday evening. When are you heading down. Do you know anyone else who is playing with us???

B

Brownilus

SexyJ said:
I'm flying down the Friday evening. When are you heading down. Do you know anyone else who is playing with us???
(((shoots both hands up straight in the air))) I'll be there! With my a** out a door in that Martini! :cool:

I am DRIVING down (brave, right, 10 hours but I'll be surrounded by cute men and one beautiful little girl, and my girl)...10 hours of anticipation. We leaving like 6am... dance1 dance1 Get there fast, leave slow...:)

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
Brownilus said:
(((shoots both hands up straight in the air))) I'll be there! With my a** out a door in that Martini! :cool:

I am DRIVING down (brave, right, 10 hours but I'll be surrounded by cute men and one beautiful little girl, and my girl)...10 hours of anticipation. We leaving like 6am... dance1 dance1 Get there fast, leave slow...:)
brownilus, i pmed you a while back... wham? :devil

SexyJ

Brownilus said:

I was going to drive but my family decided that we are going to make a vacation out of this trip so were flying! dance1 I'm trying to decide if I should bring my son to Miami but I'm thinking what will I do with him while I'm playing mas. He's only 5yrs old and I don't think he can handle the sun and the craziness that goes on that day. :rolleyes:

SexyJ said:
I was going to drive but my family decided that we are going to make a vacation out of this trip so were flying! dance1 I'm trying to decide if I should bring my son to Miami but I'm thinking what will I do with him while I'm playing mas. He's only 5yrs old and I don't think he can handle the sun and the craziness that goes on that day. :rolleyes:

girl i will be down there thurs night.. jumping up in girl power fete..... woohooo.......plus were flying too....tht drive is to damn long

i took my son a couple of years ago.. and he had a good time.. i didn't take him on the road but i knw he would not of had a good time... but i have relatives down there...so he stayed with my family an had a good time there too.... so do u have relatives down there.....

SexyJ

doubledimps said:
girl i will be down there thurs night.. jumping up in girl power fete..... woohooo.......plus were flying too....tht drive is to damn long

i took my son a couple of years ago.. and he had a good time.. i didn't take him on the road but i knw he would not of had a good time... but i have relatives down there...so he stayed with my family an had a good time there too.... so do u have relatives down there.....
Girl I might have to change my flight to Thursday evening b/c of this fete. I have a couple of relatives but they love playing mas too. I might be able to leave him with my aunt in Miami who is staying home b/c she doesn't like the craziness of Carnival Sunday.

B

Brownilus

hotandgroovy said:
brownilus, i pmed you a while back... wham? :devil
hmmm...didn't get any recent ones...I've answered all the ones I got. Let me go check, you know imix been acting up.

B

Brownilus

doubledimps said:
so did u get those shoes to wear with ur costume.......
yes ma'am. $10 plus shipping for an expensive brand name I never heard of. I waiting on them to arrive in the mail.

And I got my Jamaican bathsuit (every yaad man I know is waiting to see me in them, and one of my girls ordered her own, so it must be wickeder than I thought)...but the stitching is out on a part of the top, so I am exchanging it. Still the shipping was very fast and the size fits right. So all I need to do is keep on getting the body ready cause the clothes good to go!

dark passion 14

I am going to be a mandarin as well dance1 I am leaving on Thurs and plan on Driving. (It's going to be a 17-18 hour drive) Maybe I should fly??? I have no idea which shoes I am going to wear with the costume. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know. I also have slightly larger feet which means that they are going to be even harder to find. :eek:hgosh I still can't wait though.

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
dark passion 14 said:
I am going to be a mandarin as well dance1 I am leaving on Thurs and plan on Driving. (It's going to be a 17-18 hour drive) Maybe I should fly??? I have no idea which shoes I am going to wear with the costume. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know. I also have slightly larger feet which means that they are going to be even harder to find. :eek:hgosh I still can't wait though.
honey, please fly! all that driving is not worth it unless you gine with a whole bunch of people that can help you drive. imagine having to do that drive and then think about feteing the whole weekend :confused

i think we need to do a mandarin martini post for accessories because we all might need help. i will post one thread....