Take a read

theunknownone

Someone sent this to me in an email

Hello there, I wanted to know if you would post my story as a self-imposed penance of some kind. I am 28 years-old and I’m been fortunate to have been blessed with a well paying career and decent lifestyle. I’ve been seriously dating a man that I consider my equal for the last 2 years or so and we’ve been talking about marriage for the last few months. I was extremely excited by taking the leap with him but we both need to pay off a few debts and get things straight financially before we can start building our nest egg. We’re both very “by the book” this way. A few months ago, my former boyfriend from college emailed me and told me he was moving back to my city. I wasn’t all the ay sure why he suddenly reached out but I didn’t think much of it. Well, about a month ago, he moved here and he offered to take me to lunch and I went. I can’t say that I felt any emotional connection like people who used to date feel after they become reacquainted but the attraction was still there. Over lunch he asked me to come check out this new place sometime and I held off for a few days until he called and said he just wanted my company. I knew what that meant when he said that and still, I went. We ended up having great sex, like we always did in the past and now it’s even better! So much so that I’ve been to see him four times since the first incident. The worst part of it is, I feel no guilt, I have no remorse and if he called me right now to come over, I would. I love the man in my life and have no feelings whatsoever for the man I sleep with. I’m smart enough to know that these things catch up to the slickest of cheaters and I know I can’t do this forever but is it wrong that I want to continue this affair? I’ve been faithful to him up until this point and I’m surprised at myself and selfishness. He would be crushed if he ever found out and I don’t want to hurt him but I really wish I could just turn off my attraction to my ex. I’m at a crossroad and really wondering if I’m making the right choice by getting marriage serious with my boyfriend or do I need to be single?

T

T-MAKAA

Someone sent this to me in an email

Hello there, I wanted to know if you would post my story as a self-imposed penance of some kind. I am 28 years-old and I’m been fortunate to have been blessed with a well paying career and decent lifestyle. I’ve been seriously dating a man that I consider my equal for the last 2 years or so and we’ve been talking about marriage for the last few months. I was extremely excited by taking the leap with him but we both need to pay off a few debts and get things straight financially before we can start building our nest egg. We’re both very “by the book” this way. A few months ago, my former boyfriend from college emailed me and told me he was moving back to my city. I wasn’t all the ay sure why he suddenly reached out but I didn’t think much of it. Well, about a month ago, he moved here and he offered to take me to lunch and I went. I can’t say that I felt any emotional connection like people who used to date feel after they become reacquainted but the attraction was still there. Over lunch he asked me to come check out this new place sometime and I held off for a few days until he called and said he just wanted my company. I knew what that meant when he said that and still, I went. We ended up having great sex, like we always did in the past and now it’s even better! So much so that I’ve been to see him four times since the first incident. The worst part of it is, I feel no guilt, I have no remorse and if he called me right now to come over, I would. I love the man in my life and have no feelings whatsoever for the man I sleep with. I’m smart enough to know that these things catch up to the slickest of cheaters and I know I can’t do this forever but is it wrong that I want to continue this affair? I’ve been faithful to him up until this point and I’m surprised at myself and selfishness. He would be crushed if he ever found out and I don’t want to hurt him but I really wish I could just turn off my attraction to my ex. I’m at a crossroad and really wondering if I’m making the right choice by getting marriage serious with my boyfriend or do I need to be single?
Okay that sentence is most likely false.. Therefore I will let others engage you and your "friend".

Guyhamian

Gal Mechanic
not at all. she needs to be single. I would have a hard time agreeing with her gettin marriage serious with her bf even if she jus had sex with the guy once. but 4 dam times!! geez. she need to brake up wit dat man. sadly she probably wont, and she will never tell him.he will remain happy not knowing and she will get married and everyone will be A OK.

people would be suprise how much of a common thing this is on both sides. especially with da man dem gettin horn. so much man walkin roun not havin a clue

L

Links30

U c y the fuk i dealing with Beckies and chung lees, stueps. Now what in the world has that person did to her for her to go and fuk her ex, to throw away 2 whole good years for d!ck i mean are u serious and she's talking about Marriage to dude? selfish b!tch why don't she just go hang her self.

LIONESS onda RISE

U c y the fuk i dealing with Beckies and chung lees, stueps. Now what in the world has that person did to her for her to go and fuk her ex, to throw away 2 whole good years for d!ck i mean are u serious and she's talking about Marriage to dude? selfish b!tch why don't she just go hang her self.
LOLOLOL>.....do u really think backy or chung lee wont do the same?

LOLOLOLOL....man, that thought is just full of foolishness...LOLOL good luck with that....LOLOLOLOL

Oneshot

where de crix
ray charles can see better than you

Okay that sentence is most likely false.. Therefore I will let others engage you and your "friend".
word!!