sweating bullets

ok... i dont knw about allyuh... but when i have to go on interview i get really nervous and break out in a cold sweat.... so today i have to go on an interview at 1...... i need allyuh help....how would u answer these questions...

“Where do YOU want to be 5 years from now?”
“What salary are you seeking?”
“Tell us about yourself.”
“What is your greatest weakness?”
“How do YOU handle stress?”
“How do you deal with difficult people?”

Panman06

Old School Member
doubledimps said:
ok... i dont knw about allyuh... but when i have to go on interview i get really nervous and break out in a cold sweat.... so today i have to go on an interview at 1...... i need allyuh help....how would u answer these questions...

1. Finishing up my Phd in_____
2. I'm willing to compromise on what u will offer
3. My greatest weakness is...:scratch
4. Getting the work done relieves my stress
5. Don't take anything personally

mysticvibes

Unite D World Thru Music
doubledimps said:

1. I see myself working in a managerial role or some form of a project manager in the company while finishing up my MBA or PhD. They want to know you are going to contribute to their organization.
2. I like to give them a range, i.e. 40k-48k.
3. I talk briefly about my school, then i proceed to talk about some accomplishments and activies that I'm involved in at work, i.e. various committees etc. They want to know more about your current job and the duties you have.
4. You need to say you handle stress well, the reason being is you are well at time management. Explain to them how you are able to organize the various tasks and duties that you have to do. Talk about your ability to focus on various tasks depending on each task's priority level.
5. When it comes to dealing with difficult people I think the main thing that you have to remember is that the "customer is always right." I think you should try to accomodate the customer to the best of your ability. Even if its nothing you can do, just try to make him/her feel that you are trying to help them. Make them believe that you are on their side, even if your not.

By the way don't forget to give them a example of each thing that you do. Show them that you have done each thing in the past, at your current job, at school or whereever, etc. Good luck, with the interview. I go through the same thing in my interviews, but just prepare your answers and you should be alright. There is also an interview book that is pretty good, and helps to prepare me for interviews. I'll look for the name of it for you.

P.S. Go in to detail, and pray :cool:

thank u mysticvibes, i wish u had posted this a little earlier.... the interview went ok.. i'm not getting a real good vibe from it.....