Standardized testing was created to get the lower classes to stop breeding? Princeton

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
H H Goddard chairman of the psychology department at Princeton called modern public education "the perfect organization of the hive... standardized testing was to cause the lower classes to confront their biological inferiority, sort of like wearing a dunce cap, in time it would discourage their reproduction."

GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOL NOW!!!! John Taylor Gatto "The Scientific Management of Children" - YouTube

It's getting kind of telling that the people who make it biggest in this country are not the ones with the most academic letters after their name, and neither does it mean they were dumb...

But the academics of public education is definitely being used a means of social control... it's long so listen to it when you have an hour drive ahead of you, or if you can stand to listen while working out or cooking or something... degree requirements being used to block people from even an interview for bullsh*t jobs that should be using on the job training... that's the first sign of standardized testing being used because without the SAT and a myriad other standardized tests after, you can't get the degree, and then if you have no job paying you enough to support yourself, for many that means they don't start families...

He also introduced me to a new concept... Bionomics.

Did you know Carnegie and Rockefeller alone spent more on the nation's education than the entire US government in about the first 20 years of the 20th century? Big industrialists, super rich, trying to engineer the nation to produce little armies for the mines, mills, lines, and machines....

I didn't realize all of this was going on with the system up here, since i wasn't here for primary education, but I do remember hating the portion of the US public school system I WAS subjected to when I came here, and only feeling free (on average, still ran into limitations there too) to think and choose in college... I definitely see evidence of his correlation between public school students and lab rats...

http://youtu.be/4fj6Qamu0JY

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
LA Unified school district in the 80's and 90's was the WORST, and I went to schools in Oakland too, but they still weren't as bad. For being as wealthy as it is, my state in General has/had the WORST schools. Browni, U lucky. U never had to go to US public schools at a younger age, children are very impressionable at those ages, and you see how some of your peers and friends turn out as teens and young adults, it's just a shame. I remember taking the standardized tests last yr of HS, that were required before graduating, and saying to myself, "Damn, this is the ish all students should have already known upon ENTERING HS, not when they are about to finish it....

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
LA Unified school district in the 80's and 90's was the WORST, and I went to schools in Oakland too, but they still weren't as bad. For being as wealthy as it, my state in General has/had the WORST schools. Browni, U lucky. U never had to go to US public schools at a younger age, children are very impressionable at those ages, and you see how some of your peers and friends turn out as teens and young adults, it's just a shame. I remember taking the standardized tests last yr of HS, that were required before graduating, and saying to myself, "Damn, this is the ish all students should have already known upon ENTERING HS, not when they are about to finish it....
I dumbed down when I got here really, and while Ja schooling might have a class system bias, a bright child doesn't have to be limited by school zone which I find a very horrifying thing if your income doesn't match your child's brain or your parental sense about the school's quality in this country, and there is no hidden agenda against the blacks... my mother stressed herself the hell out to get zoned for a great public school and I don't see how that is better than what poor folks who want their child to do better than the government primary do, and live where they can afford and where their community and support system is, even if they squatting, and scrape together couple nannies to send their child to an even halfway decent private school wherever it may be...nuff parents who sell food a roadside put children who bright enough to make it into a good high school, through school, without being imprisoned by the school zone... if such a parent has the will here (a whole nother topic) and is black...no such luck generally.

This thing about the constant need for approval, I didn't realize until I watched that first one that the education system and the media tranquilizer effect is where it comes from. Before my daughter started school, she was never "bored" and she didn't even have cable cause i only watched movies on dvd. Now fast forward, she has her own little dvd player and unfortunately was allowed to watch all kinds of cable tv (AMERICAN influence I was getting her away from!) when she spent time going to school in Jamaica... came back good on the education part but full of the American consumerist, constantly needing to be entertained where when she was with me and I had no cable she could entertain herself, "bored" (she had NEVER been bored from age 0 to 5.5, she had no problems letting her creative juices flow or playing)...

The portable dvd player i now regret because it then drives another consumerist urge... more dvds to put in it... but hey now we on the allowance training method, I am hoping to control that, cause in the end, we do need to train children to manage tech and its influence not try to hide under a rock from it, and luxuries are not a sin, if you are willing to work for what you want (and I would add without losing a grip on the reality of what matters to your core in life)...so from now on she wants a dvd she going to have to sacrifice money towards her other wants to get one... old Jamaican saying, you can have it all, but not all same time.

That first video where he said prior to modern times if you told a parent that they were to hand their child over to total strangers for the majority of the day and let them mold that child's mind they would think you were mentally ill...that's deep.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
That first video where he said prior to modern times if you told a parent that they were to hand their child over to total strangers for the majority of the day and let them mold that child's mind they would think you were mentally ill...that's deep.
And it really isn't a choice either.
parents who choose to homeschool still have to include certain required curriculum.
i know adults who were homeschooled, as well as others who choose to homeschool their own children, both with varying results. But the fact remains, no matter how progressive the parent(s), teachers, or school, certain indoctrinations are unavoidable.

Wadadlineko

H H Goddard chairman of the psychology department at Princeton called modern public education "the perfect organization of the hive... standardized testing was to cause the lower classes to confront their biological inferiority, sort of like wearing a dunce cap, in time it would discourage their reproduction."

GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOL NOW!!!! John Taylor Gatto "The Scientific Management of Children" - YouTube

It's getting kind of telling that the people who make it biggest in this country are not the ones with the most academic letters after their name, and neither does it mean they were dumb...

But the academics of public education is definitely being used a means of social control... it's long so listen to it when you have an hour drive ahead of you, or if you can stand to listen while working out or cooking or something... degree requirements being used to block people from even an interview for bullsh*t jobs that should be using on the job training... that's the first sign of standardized testing being used because without the SAT and a myriad other standardized tests after, you can't get the degree, and then if you have no job paying you enough to support yourself, for many that means they don't start families...

He also introduced me to a new concept... Bionomics.

Did you know Carnegie and Rockefeller alone spent more on the nation's education than the entire US government in about the first 20 years of the 20th century? Big industrialists, super rich, trying to engineer the nation to produce little armies for the mines, mills, lines, and machines....

I didn't realize all of this was going on with the system up here, since i wasn't here for primary education, but I do remember hating the portion of the US public school system I WAS subjected to when I came here, and only feeling free (on average, still ran into limitations there too) to think and choose in college... I definitely see evidence of his correlation between public school students and lab rats...

27. Your Indoctrination - YouTube
Yep. You should check out the prussian system if you want to find out more.

Poca

In A good educational system thete should not be a need for private schooling. Because a country that really cares about its future should do everything to ensure that all children and students are given the best tools to succeed. Allowing private schools just reinforces the differences those kids were born into and will only accentuate them stronger and deeper.

Oneshot

where de crix
In A good educational system thete should not be a need for private schooling. Because a country that really cares about its future should do everything to ensure that all children and students are given the best tools to succeed. Allowing private schools just reinforces the differences those kids were born into and will only accentuate them stronger and deeper.
that's some hocus pocus, public schools are meant to indoctrinate kids into the community, you will always have a need for other forms of schooling, prime example religious schools.

private schools provide diversity that public schools cannot - lack of flexibility on policy, and restrictive funding.

Browni, should not raise Caribbean schools, cause in principle there are no different.
the key difference is that teachers get paid a lot less in the Caribbean, have a little incentive to try and free ride the system

Oneshot

where de crix
But the academics of public education is definitely being used a means of social control... it's long so listen to it when you have an hour drive ahead of you, or if you can stand to listen while working out or cooking or something... degree requirements being used to block people from even an interview for bullsh*t jobs that should be using on the job training... that's the first sign of standardized testing being used because without the SAT and a myriad other standardized tests after, you can't get the degree, and then if you have no job paying you enough to
do you actually believe that?? seriously??

you can get a degree without the SAT.

and employers can use any technique they wish to filter applicants.
Have you ever performing a hiring screen ?

Poca

And religious schools are not meant to endocrinate? All school no matter their fundingsite are meant to teach a line of thinking and gear children into adulthood.

that's some hocus pocus, public schools are meant to indoctrinate kids into the community, you will always have a need for other forms of schooling, prime example religious schools.

private schools provide diversity that public schools cannot - lack of flexibility on policy, and restrictive funding.

Browni, should not raise Caribbean schools, cause in principle there are no different.
the key difference is that teachers get paid a lot less in the Caribbean, have a little incentive to try and free ride the system

Oneshot

where de crix
And religious schools are not meant to endocrinate? All school no matter their fundingsite are meant to teach a line of thinking and gear children into adulthood.
yeah it is but at least the parents have a choice.