Spending Christmas in the Cold....

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
I've done it once before but I never enjoyed it because I was a broke college student at the time. This year i'm spending the Holidays with fam and friends in MD, NJ and NY. Please give me some ideas on some cool places to visit and things to do while i'm there... I'm praying it snows as well. All the years i've lived in the US, i've never seen snow. Every time I visited the north, the snow had already fallen and would be dirty on the floor. I want to make a snow man and lay on the floor and make a snow angel while it's falling... I'm so excited this time... lol Thanks eh!

NB. Richard, i'll be in Miami for 3 days as well. I am coming to parang by you :good:

G

Gladiator

For me a hot or sunny Christmas will feel strange.. #Thingsthatarestrange

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dunno. you can go see the tree, go ice skating on the rink, pretty much do anything check out Cafe Wa lol.. very wild little spot.. it really depends on what you want to do.. go to parties, check out the Radio City special with the Rockettes.

BacchanalDiva

Get together w/ some friends and rent a villa in the poconos..ski..snowboard, paintball etc. That's a fun, christmassy winter weekend. Do you ice skate? Get tix for the Nutcracker.

Minxy

i dunno. you can go see the tree, go ice skating on the rink, pretty much do anything check out Cafe Wa lol.. very wild little spot.. it really depends on what you want to do.. go to parties, check out the Radio City special with the Rockettes.
omg, when i was small, my brother's girlfriend would take my sister and i EVERY year, and EVERY year, we would miss it :kicks... but we still had fun anyway...the city is the bess place to be during the holidays.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Yuh kno you!! Doh come back wid no shit tawk bout how yuh cah undahstand how peepul up hea cud live in rat infester skwaulah eh!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my besties are gonna be here for new years so i'm no longer travelling overseas...looking forward to having a great xmas season...

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
Yuh kno you!! Doh come back wid no shit tawk bout how yuh cah undahstand how peepul up hea cud live in rat infester skwaulah eh!
:rofl: stop it eh.... hopefully this trip will change my perception..... but can you tell me if maryland is a nice place?