Speaking of Sex Scandal: Canada's own Jian Ghomeshi in a messy affair.

Poca

I hope he wins. This is just too stupid, who cares if he is a freak in the bedroom? As long it is consensual and he is not abusing anyone.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
So far from the few articles I have read, it appears he hasn't done anything wrong. His business really how he likes his sex. We will see if more info changes things.

iPicong

I hope he wins. This is just too stupid, who cares if he is a freak in the bedroom? As long it is consensual and he is not abusing anyone.
Yuh doh mind getting slapped across d face with a shrimp roti eh Poca........

antiguad

So far from the few articles I have read, it appears he hasn't done anything wrong. His business really how he likes his sex. We will see if more info changes things.
The article seems to be rather biased and is missing out key pieces of information.

Whereas he only refers to ONE female's accusations and calls her a "jilted lover" apparently there are at least THREE women who say that he has had nonconsensual sex with them.

Poca

At this point no one knows who is telling the truth and who is lying. However, it is unfair that the women got to remain anonymous while he is being trashed in the be media. If this turns out to no untrue he will deserve some serious compensation.

LB

The article seems to be rather biased and is missing out key pieces of information.

Whereas he only refers to ONE female's accusations and calls her a "jilted lover" apparently there are at least THREE women who say that he has had nonconsensual sex with them.
Yes it's one-sided at the moment because he took the initiative to release the accusations to the media. CBC wanted him to leave quietly or be fired. So he chose to be fired and tell his story... and sue.

Whereas the accusers have yet come forward other than rumours and innuedos - at this point. The jilted lover he is referring to the woman he feels went out of her way to contact other women he was involved with and start whatever she is starting. He doesnt deny being into BDSM and the rest. So is it about rape or about embarrassing him publicly about his sexual tastes? IDK.

Yeah he could be lying through his teeth like a mofo but like I said, some ish isnt adding up at the moment and will not add up until more info from both sides is officially presented. I'm willing to change my mind but until then.....

Oneshot

where de crix
Yes it's one-sided at the moment because he took the initiative to release the accusations to the media. CBC wanted him to leave quietly or be fired. So he chose to be fired and tell his story... and sue.

Whereas the accusers have yet come forward other than rumours and innuedos - at this point. The jilted lover he is referring to the woman he feels went out of her way to contact other women he was involved with and start whatever she is starting. He doesnt deny being into BDSM and the rest. So is it about rape or about embarrassing him publicly about his sexual tastes? IDK.

Yeah he could be lying through his teeth like a mofo but like I said, some ish isnt adding up at the moment and will not add up until more info from both sides is officially presented. I'm willing to change my mind but until then.....

lol y'all are a strange mix between a prudish brit, and well just an average american.

LB

lol y'all are a strange mix between a prudish brit, and well just an average american.
I.AM.CANADIAN.

P.S. I still dont know what that has to do with the price of tea in China but alrighty then. lol