Some American Caucasian Fellas Ask Meh: "How Are Women From T&T"

iPicong

ah started searching for a description...........reason they asked was because this 1 dude we know have a family member who been going out with this chick from Trinidad.......d way he does describe she to me is like she very anti-social and controlling of d fella........dem like tuh have dey limes and ting but she always difficult or he end up having to do something else with she.........in all honesty I dont think its the family.......I think its her

soca cowboy

THE BATTLE FOR EVERYTHING
Trini women who date other Trini men I can't speak to. But Trini women that date foreign men, from what I've seen (in 3 words) can be:

-confusing
-stubborn
-manipulative

From experience, if the white guy is open to dating the black girl, sometimes the biggest resistance in the relationship isn't the white family/friends/social circle accepting the black girl, it's the black girl's family/friends/social circle not so much accepting the white man, but rather the ultimate judging of the black girl that she is somehow seen in some different way because she's not dating a black man, especially if she's really black-cause driven (sort of a "do as I say, not as I do" situation)

soca cowboy

THE BATTLE FOR EVERYTHING
so why u still like off Trini and/or black women, Soca Cowboy?
my example was just an example that I've seen, and it's not my current relationship situation

in the case of the former, I don't think it would make me swear off black women totally, it would just tell me I'm not with the right woman for me or that there would be a lot of relationship building/adjustment needed

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
my example was just an example that I've seen, and it's not my current relationship situation

in the case of the former, I don't think it would make me swear off black women totally, it would just tell me I'm not with the right woman for me or that there would be a lot of relationship building/adjustment needed
okay cool. Thanks for answering me.

P.S. I also dont understand the point of this thread....Picong?

Last edited:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
ah started searching for a description...........reason they asked was because this 1 dude we know have a family member who been going out with this chick from Trinidad.......d way he does describe she to me is like she very anti-social and controlling of d fella........dem like tuh have dey limes and ting but she always difficult or he end up having to do something else with she.........in all honesty I dont think its the family.......I think its her
she sound like a tong ting....

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Sounds like that guy really knows how to pick em...lol. Anyway, tell the dudes to meet some Trini girls and find out. Take a trip.

dollbabi

Earth Angel

He said TRINI, not black. Trini does not automatically mean black. Go read up on the country. He's talking about the culture...goodness.

Missmayling

What is the nationality or ethnicity of the white guy??

DSP

Heri
I don't like when certain types of guys(lol well most people in general) ask me that. I usually dont answer those types of questions.

Missmayling

1/2 Italian and 1/2 Irish why?
cultural differences. White guys know better not to ask jamaican men those questions, because they will be seen as poosies. The man cannot handle is own business, but his family members are seeking help.