soca bike/scooter song??

TRiNiDReD

anyone know the name of a tune that says somethign about riding a bike / scooter?? i heard it monday on d parkway and i havent been able to figure the song yet... it goes:

"something something my cycle's out of control"

and then

"i want to ride my bike all over"

I don't know if these are the exact words, but something like that. anyone know this tune? it sounded good when i heard it.. thanks guys

rictash

TaChe
Danger sings that song and it is called "Scooter"
everybody seems to like it but they just don't know what he is saying.

brownsugar

Scooter will be on Impulse 2004 compilation, it will be release in October
The song is a double meaning song,
Scooter meaning to**tie, piggy
like Machel "big truck" and Iwer ''tractor"

"120 ova can't ride upon my scooter, cause if u ride upon my scooter u'll burst my rubber tire"

"girls... certain time of the month u cannot do what the hell u want ..............."

I will get the lyrics and post it tom.

goodtogo

Camel Toe Assassinator
TRiNiDReD said:
anyone know the name of a tune that says somethign about riding a bike / scooter?? i heard it monday on d parkway and i havent been able to figure the song yet... it goes:

"something something my cycle's out of control"

and then

"i want to ride my bike all over"

I don't know if these are the exact words, but something like that. anyone know this tune? it sounded good when i heard it.. thanks guys
mad...sick....that tune goodtogo. big up notorious cuz you put me on and i heard it yesterday on the radio....

TRiNiDReD

brownsugar.. u get the lyrics as yet? the song is hot hot

brownsugar said:
Scooter will be on Impulse 2004 compilation, it will be release in October
The song is a double meaning song,
Scooter meaning to**tie, piggy
like Machel "big truck" and Iwer ''tractor"

"120 ova can't ride upon my scooter, cause if u ride upon my scooter u'll burst my rubber tire"

"girls... certain time of the month u cannot do what the hell u want ..............."

I will get the lyrics and post it tom.