So, fellas if you have a...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
If u have a female friend who pretty much a dime...But, she thinks shes just the avearge girl. Should u put her on to her real value, or mind ur biz and let her continue to undersale herself?

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
If u have a female friend who pretty much a dime...But, she thinks shes just the avearge girl. Should u put her on to her real value, or mind ur biz and let her continue to undersale herself?
Just a friend?? I'll put her on to her real value..

L O S T
depends
is she someone you used to grind turned friend

or someone you tried to "friend"

good thread btw

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I have ah few friends like that . They think I am just being ah good friend by saying they looking good

Nisha7

Going home soon...
She already knows she is beyond average but feels no need to stress the point. It's so cute when men say, "You dont even know how (insert compliment here) you are." Cus the women is thinking, "yes the hell I do, and you do too" :kicks

Oneshot

where de crix
help boast her ego by hosting a stripper party where she will be the main attraction, and collect her tips

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
Y is that u feel that ur opinion counts to her?

lol u funny

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
its true.....its a genetic flaw in females.....
u guys feel allyuh is the experts on Woman.. you feel the woman dont know she fat?? When she goes to the store and she buying a size 21...u feel she dont know please....stop it..... maybe she know she big and she happy with she self....Geeeshhh allyuh real funny.

iPicong

u guys feel allyuh is the experts on Woman.. you feel the woman dont know she fat?? When she goes to the store and she buying a size 21...u feel she dont know please....stop it..... maybe she know she big and she happy with she self....Geeeshhh allyuh real funny.
nope....some women doh know d fat d same way historically dey doh know wat size shoes does fit dem........ceetain parts of d brain is numb after years of conditioning or head getting tief