Singers, Musicians..

VincyRasta

hello all this is just a message to ask if there is anybody who knows a person that can sing and is young and energetic... Male or female...I am a musician and im am putting together a band... I play the Keyboards and my brother plays the drums... Bass player and guitarist needed... If you have any ideas please let me know or email me at Ramon.I.Daniel@gmail.com I have some original songs that i would like to lay down on CD's ... Please serious interest only... I have ideas of songs that should be hits By the start of the next carnival season... If anything let me know or message me on IMix...

Thanks all ... VincyRasta

BajanSheriff

Culture First
hello all this is just a message to ask if there is anybody who knows a person that can sing and is young and energetic... Male or female...I am a musician and im am putting together a band... I play the Keyboards and my brother plays the drums... Bass player and guitarist needed... If you have any ideas please let me know or email me at Ramon.I.Daniel@gmail.com I have some original songs that i would like to lay down on CD's ... Please serious interest only... I have ideas of songs that should be hits By the start of the next carnival season... If anything let me know or message me on IMix...

Thanks all ... VincyRasta
When u say lay down u mean record? cause u could hire a musician fah that .. Yah definitely need them fah de band doe

VincyRasta

Nah i mean i wanna put a group together with me being in it... i have some lyrics and tracks but just need a bass man and a vocalist... and a guitarist who is very versatile... Our focus will be soca of course but i play almost everything... yuh know ... so i want to get things rolling... my mind is driving me mad with musical ideas...

Barbaria

Hi, guys! I have recently discovered the service to submit to playlist curators. There is an opportunity to add your tracks to the top Spotify playlist, so it will make you more popular through the listeners who have those playlists added to the library. For me, this is one of the most appropriate ways to promote myself as an artist. Also. it is a free service.