Sheryl Underwood - "Afros are nappy and nasty"

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Really? Wow.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y3aTbrH03FY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway, kudos to Heidi Klum.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
She probably feels that way because she is dark skin with very stereotypical african features of the broad nose and full lips....and she never learned to find beauty in her natural self..

Typical self hating dark skinned person...so she finds beauty in features that are not her own...

Smh.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Just as expected, those words came from a hair hat holigan with an inferiority complex about showing her own natural hair.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
She probably feels that way because she is dark skin with very stereotypical african features of the broad nose and full lips....and she never learned to find beauty in her natural self..

Typical self hating dark skinned person...so she finds beauty in features that are not her own...

Smh.
Perhaps that's the case, but it's so sad.

Just saw the pics of her when she took off her wig. Perhaps she should consider her natural afro...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
When I was out on jouvert....I saw so many young girls with incredibly long ass weaves...I just had to shake my head...like damn, why do they think that all that's even necessary....

Like they truly believe that is the only form of beauty

Poca

Maybe she meant the whole ziplock bag of hair was "nasty" rather than Afro hair is nasty.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
aint she jamaican? no my bad.. i'm thinking of sheryl lee ralph.. underwood is that character lol

and i wondered about the length of the weaves these days myself.. its liek ridics lol

DSP

Heri
lol Dragon really shocking me these days

she's a registered republican, they love coons

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
I'm not surprised. I thought it would have been the other coon from The View. What's with them hiring these people? It's like they know exactly what type of black women to get for these shows smh

Minxy

maybe, just maaaaaaaaybe, she was trying to be funny :meeting:...they all laughed... she is a friggen comedian after all :drag:

dedetriniking

Comments like this is what gives that Tommy Sotomayor guy legitimacy because this kind of self-loathing is exactly what he has been accusing black women of.

The woman is entitled to her opinion....but dang that's the opinion of a mental case.

Poca

Geez people, she is only one person. Why do some black folks like to take bad apples for the while representation of the orchard? I understand that others may feel the need to lump us in the same basket but do we need to facilitate them.

I know that I am not a defeated and none ( minus one) of the black folks I know are the defeated type.

People, specially black folks, need to learn to stop seeing and paint black people in negative manners. Yes, there are bad ones but I truly believe that the great majority of us is comprised of good and positive members

Just look at the disgusting hair hat, Negroes are a defeated people.