Shanique Myrie - Finger Rape - Case update

MR HYPE

man read the papers..most caribbean islands have it in for jamaicans and guyanese...it is wrong! Wrong! Wrong!..governments need to step in and stop the foolishness
i do read, and no other is as amplified/glorified as the bajans do it

glad to see yuh have a conscience about it though....

even me when i flew there from Md, USA they wanted to send me to Guyana..LOL..i had to laugh...really?

"I asked her who she was and she said 'I am your worst nightmare'. She then said 'All you (expletive) Jamaicans come here to do is either steal people's man or bring drugs here,"

"She said I hate these (expletive) Jamaicans," :grin:

Mr.Hype u must not like credits! a simple title of "Jamaicans disrespected in Barbados airport" would have set this thread on fire! lol

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Am I the only perceptive one here or did others notice her last name is Myrie?

Isn't that Buju's surname as well?

Bajan immigration is known to be particularly strict...but this is downright discrimination if its true..well Guyanese and Jamaicans could only blame themselves for being blacklisted in all the Caribbean airports.

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
Bajan immigration is known to be particularly strict...but this is downright discrimination if its true..well Guyanese and Jamaicans could only blame themselves for being blacklisted in all the Caribbean airports.
So in a backhanded way you saying "well that's just the way it is" then?

So in a backhanded way you saying "well that's just the way it is" then?
no its not suffice to say that's just the way it is...looking at the situation I feel like all Caribbean people suck up to white people/foreigners but we treat our fellow islanders like shit. However, there is some merit in people having a certain feeling towards Jamaicans, Guyanese and even Trinis in the other islands because of experiences of crime and general bad behaviour. This lady maybe had an experience with a Jamaican lady who stole her man or something and she "toting feelings".

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
no its not suffice to say that's just the way it is...looking at the situation I feel like all Caribbean people suck up to white people/foreigners but we treat our fellow islanders like shit. However, there is some merit in people having a certain feeling towards Jamaicans, Guyanese and even Trinis in the other islands because of experiences of crime and general bad behaviour. This lady maybe had an experience with a Jamaican lady who stole her man or something and she "toting feelings".
Hoss you juss tawk rell fockin shit dey oui! Yuh wipe yuh mowt yet? So if ah indian see yuh an planazz yuh punk ass because somebody who look similar and from wey you from rob dem lass week dey have ah valid reason ent?! You eh bet yuh fockin retarded nah!!!

P

Poca

what you said wrong on so many levels. I can't be serious.

P

Poca

Next time he goes somewhere, I hope he gets a cavity search because the officer was done wrong by some other trini.

Last edited:

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
If this lady was wrongfully given a cavity search the immigration officer should feel the full weight of the law...

However this is part of a bigger issue dont be fooled people just take a trip to Dodds prison and see how many caricom non-nationals in there for smuggling drugs....I dont agree with blacklisting a whole country but some countries need to do more to prevent criminals from running all bout de region ...for instance why should someone (mostly criminals) be able to get a dozen passport in different names to try to enter another country.... and people in this particular country know it is going on and they do nothing.....

The drugs problem is a regional problem and it is real so the more we can work together the more we can have better protection as a whole....