S.O.D PT 21 FLAG FEST (SAT. APRIL 4th 2k9)

Lil Red Bull

Well I had a time and for does who didn't then I am very sorry for you.
Lrb I know u enjoyed ur bday.

Oh gosh I think half the base was drunk. Ppl was leavin rockin to a side. Lmaooo.

The music was on point and it was good hearing music from all the islands. I like how they did the base with the flags. Everyone really came out in their flags.
lmao sure did. roflmao at those who left rocking to a side.....

Mr. Slackness

Mr. Desir
From what I'm hearing...SOD was boss!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed it...I had some other places I had to be that night....there will always be stush people at SOD now...can't avoid it! SOD is the hottest party around and most will be there just to pick up girls and vice versa and look pretty for the camera.

I've seen the pics....some of you ladies really need to stop drinking!!!! LMAO!!!!!

But trust me....Mr. Slackness will be back!!!! Get ready.....

ludacris81

Soca Junkie
I know this is mad late

The music was on point from start to finish I cant lie...but my issue was and will always be the crowd...& dont get me wrong I had fun...but I am still looking for great...like it hurts to get up the next day...however when I leave SOD, I could probably party for like 3 more hours... but now I realize like someone said earlier...I cant compare it to fetes from years past...but you see it seems like SOD is only represented on IMIX by about 25-30 people compared to the almost 400-500 people that actually show up there every month(shout out to trinikings for the success) so if yall are in your own little corner or on stage then of course it looks like the vibes is nice but out in the crowd its a totally different vibe...

So let me ask the ladies since it seems like yall always have a time @ SOD...What is a guy to do? Now girls can dance in one place or on stage or with their home girls and have a ball...guys on the other hand of course cant dance with their boys :)friends:mad gay)...if the crowd is dead to where we cant get into a frenzy...we have to move around the crowd to dance with as many girls as possible or find that one that can keep us occupied most of the nite. Now the energy of the fete is all on stage which make most people watch the stage like its a show...so that limits me from acting a fool in there since the crowd was not wild and I am not trying to get into a fight...plus the majority of the girls that had heels on which was alot of girls...were just standing in one spot not even doing a 2 step like they did not want to be there. So I walk around...the girls that are dancing are with someone already(sorry I'm not going to stand there like a stalker & wait til she done)...then you got a whole group of girls I think 10 grenadians by the right speakers that would not dance with any guy that they did not know. I mean it could just be my luck but this is an on going issue.

So are my expectations are too high?, am I trying too hard? Should I knock the girls over the head & make 'em dance. J/K....seriously though...I am a descent looking guy, I dont stink, my waist has never had any complaints...I know what it is...I have to take off my shirt & get on stage....LMFAO!!!!!

Lil Red Bull

The music was on point from start to finish I cant lie...but my issue was and will always be the crowd...& dont get me wrong I had fun...but I am still looking for great...like it hurts to get up the next day...however when I leave SOD, I could probably party for like 3 more hours... but now I realize like someone said earlier...I cant compare it to fetes from years past...but you see it seems like SOD is only represented on IMIX by about 25-30 people compared to the almost 400-500 people that actually show up there every month(shout out to trinikings for the success) so if yall are in your own little corner or on stage then of course it looks like the vibes is nice but out in the crowd its a totally different vibe...

So let me ask the ladies since it seems like yall always have a time @ SOD...What is a guy to do? Now girls can dance in one place or on stage or with their home girls and have a ball...guys on the other hand of course cant dance with their boys :)friends:mad gay)...if the crowd is dead to where we cant get into a frenzy...we have to move around the crowd to dance with as many girls as possible or find that one that can keep us occupied most of the nite. Now the energy of the fete is all on stage which make most people watch the stage like its a show...so that limits me from acting a fool in there since the crowd was not wild and I am not trying to get into a fight...plus the majority of the girls that had heels on which was alot of girls...were just standing in one spot not even doing a 2 step like they did not want to be there. So I walk around...the girls that are dancing are with someone already(sorry I'm not going to stand there like a stalker & wait til she done)...then you got a whole group of girls I think 10 grenadians by the right speakers that would not dance with any guy that they did not know. I mean it could just be my luck but this is an on going issue.

So are my expectations are too high?, am I trying too hard? Should I knock the girls over the head & make 'em dance. J/K....seriously though...I am a descent looking guy, I dont stink, my waist has never had any complaints...I know what it is...I have to take off my shirt & get on stage....LMFAO!!!!!
well then i kno where to find you tom....i was actually thinkin bout be in the crowd tom an all over de place

bklynpsycho

Soca Psycho

Damn son what took you so long to throw your two cents in. I was looking for you to speak your mind ever since I learn you was mad about how weak the last SOD was for you.