S.O.D PT 21 FLAG FEST (SAT. APRIL 4th 2k9)

sexysheena

THAT'S MY OPINION B1TCH
I am so hype

Am stylz where is your hoilday cheer, don't you know it's SOD day. lol
I just want to hear pure pace and only hype soca to jump, jump, wave, wave, whine and wuk up.
You know what I like to hear some old school soca, but not too old like 1997 - 2003 soca jump up and wave songs to take me back to school dance days.

Once again Happy Bithday Brit my girl, we wilding out tonight.

ludacris81

Soca Junkie
Yes Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES YES...the day has come...tonight tonight tonight...all roads lead to the Base for SOCA ON Demand...bring your rag... your flag...your towel and most importantly your TICKET!!!!!

Everyone from the left, right, front, back, by the bar...I dont wanna hear no shit tonight...no excuses...if you aint come to party...stay your ass home...cause I causing a frenzy in there & I hope everyone will be doing the same...when the song says we going down the road or point your finger so...please oblige...dont just stand there looking like a deer caught in the headlights cause you might get knocked down :grin:...so DJ's I need your help...pure niceness to start and end it with pure hardcore soca..(yes there is enough songs out there for it so I dont wanna hear the same song twice...except for maybe "tusty" and "head bad") And please rep all islands...not just trini soca...since this is Soca on Demand...everyone put your 2 cents in and demand what you what to hear tonight..

P.S....please keep all the hypeness on the dance floor and let the stage be for the DJ's...cause again if you wanna stand on stage to dance and look cute...you can stay your ass home too...love ya

Exclusive Vibes

Versatile Sound -DJ LEGIN
IT'S GOING DOWN TONIGHT

America, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas,Barbados, Belize,
Canada, Cayman Islands, Cuba Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic,
Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica
Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Puerto Rico,
St. Croix, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent & the Grenadines,
Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos
and Africa, Asia and Europe.

Expecting to see all flags in representation for Flag Fest.
See y'all 2nite.

Look fuh me. Miss LuLu outtttttttttttttt.............
DJ LEGIN & DJ STAMINA OF EXCLUSIVE VIBES "THE VERSATILE SOUND" WILL DEFINETLY BE IN THE BUILDING REPPING FOR ALL THE MONTSERRATIANS :good:! BIG UP TRINIKINGS EVERYTIME! TONIGHT SOD FLAG FEST, THEN NEXT WEEK SATURDAY EASTER WEEKEND CARIBBEAN INVASION (PRE SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE PREMIERE)... ALL YUH LOOK OUT FUH WE PON DAT... CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYYY! :yahoo:

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
Happy rasshole SOD day I hope yall ready cause we coming out strong tonight. I agree wid everyone. If you don't want to party STAY DE FACK HOME. I am so hype right now. LRB we drinkin tonight, I hope u can make it home when we done wid u. Time like it movin slow, I feteing from start to end. Come out early and try to avoid de long lines.

Last edited:

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Oh goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SOD come againnnn, Thank Godddddddddddddddddd Trinikings strike again

last nite was boss

:superman:

Lil Red Bull

Yes TriniKings Promotions strike again an de ladies mash it up!...i cant even write half a review. my body hurts like hell. so for now i just want to thank everybody for wishing me a happy birthday all the shout outs on the radio an from dooley de unruley an the other djs. this was one of the best birthdays ive ever had!...and you guys made me proud when i saw u wear my work. Thanks again!!!

S

Spranga

I made it to BK @ 12:40am and was tired as hell so I went to sleep. I see yall had fun though.

Sincredible

Mr. Get Busy
THAT SHIT WAS STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!:boredom::feelsick:headbang
This reminds me of my boy I was talking to yesterday. He was like parties will always be there, and how there is no party that can compare to his first wet fete at the ark in 2005. I told him if you're going to compare every party to that event, then cherish your memories forever because it will never be the same again.

People trying to compare 09 parties to BK Golden Years for Soca is stupid to me. It will never be the same again. Gayiliani and violence made sure of it. Warehouse prime when they used to have dollar parties on Sunday, C-Arena, B.E.C., Elite Ark, KC Hideaway, Coliseum, etc. Our soca/dancehall scene will never be the same. Okay now, how was this party straight garbage again?

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
I had a blast, i really enjoyed myself.

Lrb u r more than welcome babes, once u enjoyed it.:drinks::drinks:

Be back lata.:grin:

4mydawgz

This reminds me of my boy I was talking to yesterday. He was like parties will always be there, and how there is no party that can compare to his first wet fete at the ark in 2005. I told him if you're going to compare every party to that event, then cherish your memories forever because it will never be the same again.

People trying to compare 09 parties to BK Golden Years for Soca is stupid to me. It will never be the same again. Gayiliani and violence made sure of it. Warehouse prime when they used to have dollar parties on Sunday, C-Arena, B.E.C., Elite Ark, KC Hideaway, Coliseum, etc. Our soca/dancehall scene will never be the same. Okay now, how was this party straight garbage again?

never say never

sugacandy

It was really pretty good, it was way better than the last time, the stush crowd wasn't present, or not where i was.

For one the base didn't look like the base, and it had flags representation everywhere, from on the stage and when you walk in, so it really looked like a flag fest, so i give 10 points for that. People came out with their flags as well, but i was very shock that i was seeing more jamaican, haitian, vincy and grenadian flags more than trini and bajan, don't get me wrong it had the normal trini and bajan crowd but we were out numbered this time.

The music was never better i heard some new small island music that i didn't know, so i was really enjoying it, but ofcourse the people who knew what the song was was wilding out. And then finally they played my beloved soca songs which i couldn't wait to skin out to.

It wasn't a wild party like we were planning to do, some how it turned out to be much different than i had pictured in my mind the day before.
I was planning on coming out to run up and down the club, so i came out prepared in my sneakers.
But it some how it turned out to be more of a soca sex box, everyone was mostly gyrating, flexing, grinding, jamming, banging and humping so you know i joined in. C'mon what was i suppose to to watch. I think not..lol

And then all of a sudden we ladies had eye candy, the place was of course hot, so these sexy well build men started pulling off their t-shirts which was very exciting for me. Some of them looked so very yummy, oh so you know i had to touch a very sexy sweaty manly chest. lol

The guy who was taking pictures for 7days7nightcarib, was dripping wet from whinning up a storm, i don't think i ever saw him having so much fun taking pictures,EVER. I know he had a good time. lmfao

My girls and i got almost rape when stabby and thusty played, and i loved every second of it, or maybe because i was feeling so nice off the goose.
I dance almost all night with this cute guy from Aruba who came from SI, it was his 2nd time coming to sod with his friends, but it was the first time we met, and i hate myself so much because i left without taking his number. I AM SO MAD AT THAT. I ended up leaving in a rush because one of my girls had to be at work at 9am.
Hopefully he comes out for the give back.

But the night was a good one for me, it wasn't wild but it was just right.
no complains on my behalf.

Last edited:

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
It was really pretty good, it was way better than the last time, the stush crowd wasn't present, or not where i was.

For one the base didn't look like the base, and it had flags representation everywhere, from on the stage and when you walk in, so it really looked like a flag fest, so i give 10 points for that. People came out with their flags as well, but i was very shock that i was seeing more jamaican, haitian, vincy and grenadian flags more than trini and bajan, don't get me wrong it had the noraml trini and bajan crowd but we were out numbered this time.

The music was never better i head some new small island music that i didn't know, so i was really enjoying that but ofcourse the people who knew what the song was was wilding out. And they played my beloved soca songs which i couldn't wait to skin out to.

It wasn't a wild party like we were planning to do,so how it turned out to be much different than it had pictured in my mind the day before.
I was planning on coming out to run up and down the club, so i came out prepared in my sneakers.
But it some how turned out to be more of a soca sex box, everyone was mostly gyrating, flexing, grinding, jamming, banging and humping so you know i joined in. C'mon what was i suppose to to watch. I think not..lol

And then all of a sudden we ladies had eye candy, the place was of course hot, so these sexy well build men started pulling off their t-shirts which was very exciting for me. Some of them looked so very yummy, oh so you know i had to touch a very sexy sweaty manly chest. lol

The guy who taking pictures for 7days7nightcarib, was dripping wet from whinning up a storm, i don't think i ever saw him having so much fun taking pictures,EVER. I know he had a good time. lmfao

My girls and i got almost rape when stabby and thusty played, and i loved every second of it, or maybe because i was feel so nice off the goose.
I dance almost all night with this cute guy from Aruba who came from SI, it was his 2nd time coming to sod with his friends, but it was the first time we met, and i hate myself so much because i left without taking his number. I AM SO MAD AT THAT. I ended up leaving in a rush because one of my girls had to be at work at 9am.
Hopefully he comes out for the give back.

But the night was a good one for me, it wasn't wild but it was just right.
Thank you for the detailed play by play I actually felt like I was there an enjoed myself too:grin:

Don't you hate that you meet a wicked man and you forget to get his number...fate will play a huge part if you meet back up again.