S.O.D PT 21 FLAG FEST (SAT. APRIL 4th 2k9)

Sincredible

Mr. Get Busy
OK I would love to attend this. Everyone cross your fingers.
Yuh ass better show up. Me and you have some unfinished business to take care of.

And I see this event will have VIP. Who the hell want VIP at a Soca Fete? I'm trying to be on the stage, at the front, in the middle, at the sides, the back, etc.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
Yuh ass better show up. Me and you have some unfinished business to take care of.

And I see this event will have VIP. Who the hell want VIP at a Soca Fete? I'm trying to be on the stage, at the front, in the middle, at the sides, the back, etc.
If they having VIP that means no stage for you. But really who de ass want VIP in Soca on Demand that's madness.

bklynpsycho

Soca Psycho
hope you all have you musical ear in gear! cause tune flingingdance1dance1dance1
Word can a have some more Grenadian chunes played other then Berbice, I mean throw in Mr Killer, some Brother B, or even Lava Man long time.....in fact I never heard "Splash" not even "Ah Cyan Hear" played at the Base. But do what ever to make me happy I'm ready to start a was com Flag Fest

Jugosa_Reina

Word can a have some more Grenadian chunes played other then Berbice, I mean throw in Mr Killer, some Brother B, or even Lava Man long time.....in fact I never heard "Splash" not even "Ah Cyan Hear" played at the Base. But do what ever to make me happy I'm ready to start a was com Flag Fest
I LOVE Brother B :clapping::clapping:

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....

unfortunately, not everyone is not jump and wave ppl like we....the VIP can be used for ppl who wanna celebrate their bday or who jus wanna lime and enjoy the vibes, away from our madness....but i glad it's in the back of the club. whoever wanna be on their stushy vibes leh dem stay to de back so us wajangs can be to the front

#1 TRINIBOY

Soca TriN!
Well I see that ting they wanna call de VIP section last saturday at de first taste fete....I couldn't believe my eyes....I thought that shit was a joke...lol...VIP in a soca fete???Isn't de whole point of ah soca fete to get on back ??? But hey I guess everyone is different....But yeah I will be there front and center gettin on bad wit de stage crew!!!! Are tix on sell yet???

Last edited:

DJ Mr. X

well that means you didn't hear me play part 14 then. I played Lava, Killa, Specky, General PP, Ajamu etc,,,, . plus i went in hard for the VI massive, Vio band, Sugar band, Jam Band and Small Axe. so whenever you see my name on a SOD, thats what you should expect. not to mention it's flag fest! i have to go in!!!!

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
Play those two songs on dat riddim Ah Cyan Hear and Leave de Gal... I can't promise I will behave my sis and I was talking about how that song was bare madness at Soca Monarch in Vincy. I can't find the clips from last year but it was sick.

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
well that means you didn't hear me play part 14 then. I played Lava, Killa, Specky, General PP, Ajamu etc,,,, . plus i went in hard for the VI massive, Vio band, Sugar band, Jam Band and Small Axe. so whenever you see my name on a SOD, thats what you should expect. not to mention it's flag fest! i have to go in!!!!
yeah so ummmmm plz play all of that and more @ flag fest..thank u kindly

bklynpsycho

Soca Psycho
Trust me I was there for that it was a wild ass night I still got pics from that fete. Nuff music outside the norm was played. I'm just saying...you know...lol. I'm tusty for the music not played on SOD I don't want to keep referring to my my ipod just to get the fills that I didn't get for the night. Btw I would like to thank you and the DJs that night allyuh got me into Sugar band, Jam Band and Small Axe just to name a few. Yall opening my eyes to some good music for me. I hope allyuh bring it even harder this year. I want to feel as if I am at a war and ready for battle.

Last edited:

GTSocaCareBare

Miss LuLu - LuLuLuvsU4eva
i wonder who I'm givin licks to....

17 MORE DAYS....

Man... I too anxious.

Mr. X - i see u mention specky - i hope play u Power, & maybe madness. and Papi if u have it. :)

Stylz - YOU BETTER PLAY LICKS, or as you say ENERGY.
and Flag Party by SuperBlue, cus I really dont see it bein a flag fest without it.

I'm sure Dooley set wit his stuff, Boomer and Lagga too.

....Ready to Represent

DJ Mr. X

17 MORE DAYS....

Man... I too anxious.

Mr. X - i see u mention specky - i hope play u Power, & maybe madness. and Papi if u have it. :)

Stylz - YOU BETTER PLAY LICKS, or as you say ENERGY.
and Flag Party by SuperBlue, cus I really dont see it bein a flag fest without it.

I'm sure Dooley set wit his stuff, Boomer and Lagga too.

....Ready to Represent

*tallpree voice* YUH MAD OR WAH

nuff tune over here

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
Pt 21, no artist just tunes, de regulars bac. This sod ppl comin 2 prove a point, sod is still wild. Got my flag and I ready, as soon as tixs go on sale I headin 2 licorish roti shop next to cafe omar and get my tix, vip section??? I anit no that word @ a soca fete I gine be vip all round de base lol.

GTSocaCareBare

Miss LuLu - LuLuLuvsU4eva
*tallpree voice* YUH MAD OR WAH

nuff tune over here
opps, Mr. X - u got it.

we should hear flags & colors too. Oh, & prym tyme 69. been awhile since i hear that. Nelle, ur absolutely right. SOD is still WILD. I hear ppl makin bets bout this SOD. I hearin about challenges too.
The vip section this time is for the various inexperienced ppl. someone told them it was a party or section for the stush and stush-alike.

And Sin, plz introduce urself this sod.