Restaurants you have tried or want to try....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I like eating out as well as dining in.. but I'm always open to new places and hearing about new places from other people.. and i am not mainly talkin about West Indian places.. other cuisines from other cultures.. so here's a place where people can list restaurants they like , what type of cuisine etc.. so those in the area can check it out..

I've already given recommendations on Alma restaurant in Red hook and someone who went said they did enjoy the food - flavor, ambience etc..
Alma Restaurant - mexican cuisine, lovely rooftop views.. down the street from another place called Sugar Lounge that caters French food with an out door garden etc.. sugarlounge both are on the Colombia street waterfront in Brooklyn
here's a shrimp platter from ALma

there's an Ethiopian restaurant called Mesob in Montclair, NJ that serves up tasty food, with lots of stew and injera, eaten in the same communal way that food is served and prepared in ethiopia..
MESOB Ethiopian restaurant

in good old Miami, I'll be eating at my spot.. mango's tropical cafe Mangos Tropical Cafe Miami Beach Florida Live Entertainment Book your next Private Event with Us !.. that serves good Cuban food.. here's the Grilled SObe chicken that i always have..

I will also be eating at the outdoor grill at Eden Roc.. the food is typical bar food.. quesadillas, wings, burgers etc.. the food is good and the drinks are better
jerk wings.. very good

chicken quesadillas

so i'd like to know other places that people like to go to eat..

Steupz

I don't know American restaurants that well, but with people going to Miami this weekend, I recommend 'Shorty's' and in South Beach there's a lil side shop in that food stretch near Collins that makes a great Philly cheese steak.

Anybody coming to London?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I don't know American restaurants that well, but with people going to Miami this weekend, I recommend 'Shorty's' and in South Beach there's a lil side shop in that food stretch near Collins that makes a great Philly cheese steak.

Anybody coming to London?
Shorty's is what kind of cuisine and where is it? on south beach??

I'll be in london next year.. i tryin to stay put this year. lol

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
if u hit up the Ethiopian restaurant post info on that. Gonna do NYC next spring now. I love Ethiopian food but I honestly have never eaten at a restaurant, only at my friend's mom or dad's house. I love how they combine seasoning.

Stepz recommend some London restaurants.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i've eaten at a couple.. but wasnt into my takin pics phase then lol.. but i got tons of pics that i will post up soon lol..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
he just needs to find something to say so he can stay relevant and in the public eye else he will fade away like a shadow when a light is flicked on.. instantly!

Steupz

Lady R: London is very expensive. The best thing to do is hook up with a single man and save yuh money. Ah lil makeout when de night come eh nothing to save all ah dat money

Steupz recommend some London restaurants.
Sure.
For the West Indian Yankees, you can try The Mango Room in Camden Town (Ah never eat curried goat in Jamaica but it cah be too much better than theirs. Footballers in there semi often ah hear - ah never see any - so allyuh might be lucky to pick up one)
Mango Room Restaurant - Traditional & Modern Caribbean Cuisine - Camden Town, London

Ah hear good things about Red & Hot but dat eh my kinda food.
Friend of mine highly recommends
Red N Hot:Chinese Restaurant in London,Manchester,Birmingham

Le Caprice
This is the real shit; piano man et al. I feel like Cary Grant in there.
Le Caprice in Piccadilly, London is a modern European restaurant offering bar dining, pre and post theatre menus and Sunday brunch.

Le Gavroche
Old School and classic. This isn't for calorie counters like Taj who will commit suicide when she sees all of that butter fried food.
Le Gavroche Restaurant - Michelin Two Star dining from Michel Roux Jr.

This post is too much work.
Ah taking ah break

Steupz

I forgot to answer... Shortys is a BBQ, ribs joint. It might be regular to you lot but I thought it was like really American to me.
The Western decor, red & white plaid tablecloth, the oversized portions... I dunno, I just felt like I was in America there.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Lady R: London is very expensive. The best thing to do is hook up with a single man and save yuh money. Ah lil makeout when de night come eh nothing to save all ah dat money

Sure.
For the West Indian Yankees, you can try The Mango Room in Camden Town (Ah never eat curried goat in Jamaica but it cah be too much better than theirs. Footballers in there semi often ah hear - ah never see any - so allyuh might be lucky to pick up one)
Mango Room Restaurant - Traditional & Modern Caribbean Cuisine - Camden Town, London

Le Caprice
Le Caprice in Piccadilly, London is a modern European restaurant offering bar dining, pre and post theatre menus and Sunday brunch.

Le Gavroche
Old School and classic. This isn't for calorie counters like Taj who will commit suicide when she sees all of that butter fried food.

Ah taking ah break

Le Gavroche looks yummy, must try when I return.

LB

he just needs to find something to say so he can stay relevant and in the public eye else he will fade away like a shadow when a light is flicked on.. instantly!
i thought that was cockroaches that scatter with the light! lol

LB

Very cool :bigup: thanks for the effort since I am sure this made you break a sweat! lol

I went to a nice Brazilian restaurant when I was there July. It was located in the Spitafield's market.

Sure.

Le Caprice

Le Gavroche

Ah taking ah break

Steupz

You sour eh, lol. Yuh doh even give people ah lil fake hope.

Ah trying to figure out how yuh boyfriend track yuh... ah thinking he translate the Iliad in trini vernacular for yuh or something.

Lawd chile.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
i went to ah restaurant on tuesday... right downtown brooklyn, at the corner of flatbush an fulton

food was nice

G

Gladiator

Phillipino and Italian restaurants have been getting my attention..

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
idk what they call it, its like ah buffet where u take out ur own food and go weigh it..
i had vegetable fried rice, bake chicken, mushrooms and like 3 other different kinda meat.

they got alot more stuff, thats just what i put on my plate