Ras Apache yuh going to this one..

Ras_Apache

the teenage sensation (Jehue gordon) to run against the best June 12th in New York

http://www.iaaf.org/mm/document/com...5557_httppostedfile_agp2010schedule_20591.pdf
breds, ive been going to meets every weekend since september! my season finally done last week. i dont even want to SEE a damn track for a few weeks. LOL

it should be a nice meet though.

something tells me jehue and the boys gonna come back and beat wolmers in the 4x4 for penn relays redemption.

G

Gladiator

dude wha yuh telling me about wolmers and other events ! ??...this is an international meet (a diamond league meet) top athletes going to be at this event in New York...the womens 200m will be stack with top athetes..

G

Gladiator

I want Clement to lose bad bad, him decided years ago to run for the USA instead of T&T, but now GOD has sent a teenager to seek revenge for T&T.LOL

Race of the meet
adidas Men’s 400m Hurdles
WR: Kevin Young (USA) 46.78 (1992)
MR: James Carter (USA) 48.37 (2007)
Name
Nat.
Personal Best
2010 Best
Jehue Gordon
TRI

Javier Culson
PUR
Bershawn Jackson
USA
Michael Tinsley
USA
Felix Sánchez
DOM
LJ van Zyl
RSA
49.45A
Isa Phillips
JAM
Kerron Clement
USA

Ras_Apache

dude wha yuh telling me about wolmers and other events ! ??...this is an international meet (a diamond league meet) top athletes going to be at this event in New York...the womens 200m will be stack with top athetes..
i hear you. you are right its gonna be a great meet but i am burnt out....for now! :kicks

the only thing that made me even consider going was to see bolt vs tyson gay

Ras_Apache

I want Clement to lose bad bad, him decided years ago to run for the USA instead of T&T, but now GOD has sent a teenager to seek revenge for T&T.LOL
after penn relays im starting to second guess jehue gordon. i figured he was gonna abuse dem likkle high school kids and make it look like a pro racing high schoolers....instead, he skipped the 400h to focus on the 4x4 and they got dusted.

my guess is that gordon win finish 3rd.

G

Gladiator

after penn relays im starting to second guess jehue gordon. i figured he was gonna abuse dem likkle high school kids and make it look like a pro racing high schoolers....instead, he skipped the 400h to focus on the 4x4 and they got dusted.

my guess is that gordon win finish 3rd.
well i never realy took his perform in the penn relays to heart since it was relays..but few weeks after Penn relays he ran in Puerto Rico and finished second to Culson (running a sub 49)..I will be surprise if he wins on June 12th but once he runs another sub 49 race I will be happy.. I expect to easily break the world junior record at the world junior championships year

G

Gladiator

Actually he was 3rd in Puerto Rico recently..but for an 18 year old youth to be running these times is crazy

Finals
1 Javier Culson Puerto Rico 47.72*
2 Michael Tinsley United States 48.46
3 Jehue Gordon Trinidad & Tobago 48.47
4 Felix Sanchez Dominican Republic 49.21
5 Danny McFarlene Jamaica 49.36
6 Winder Cuevas Dominican Republic 50.02
7 Jonathan Williams Belize 50.50
8 Jose Maturana Colombia 51.59

Ras_Apache

well i never realy took his perform in the penn relays to heart since it was relays..but few weeks after Penn relays he ran in Puerto Rico and finished second to Culson (running a sub 49)..I will be surprise if he wins on June 12th but once he runs another sub 49 race I will be happy.. I expect to easily break the world junior record at the world junior championships year
yea, sub 49 for a senior is a GOOD time, good enough to make an olympic final. he is still a jr so sub 49 is GREAT.

what i am waiting to see is how he transitions to the big boy status...when he is no longer a junior. i want to see if he has the killer instinct/confidence to go out there in WIN big championships or if he is gonna end up like darrel brown and them guys.....great juniors but only good seniors