Question:

Chun Li

Bull$hit Radar
When you stop being friends with someone are you concerned about your secrets getting out? Do you talk about them and still feel comfortable enough that they will keep you secrets?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
When you stop being friends with someone are you concerned about your secrets getting out? Do you talk about them and still feel comfortable enough that they will keep you secrets?
I DO NOT SHARE SECRETS UNLESS I am 101% CONFIDENT that the FRIEND is someone that I am HIGHLY COMFORTABLE with and who will not DIVULGE my PANDORA BOX to the WORLD.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Very good question but I can only hope that since the secret was told to them while we were friends that it will still stay a secret since we are no longer talking. :scratch

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Nah who cares... Dey can go so and I go so.. Its their word against mine anyways.. :D :yu:

Unless you like Ilanbaby and was stealing office supplies and fraid your ex-friend go now tell the boss... :black eye

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Nah who cares... Dey can go so and I go so.. Its their word against mine anyways.. :D :yu:

Unless you like Ilanbaby and was stealing office supplies and fraid your ex-friend go now tell the boss... :black eye
:kicks:kicks

law

Chun Li: Rule of thumb, NEVER divulge secrets. I've seen it happen over and over again to friends who fall out and then the beans start spilling. If you don't want anyone to know, keep it to yourself.

DevSxy

Masochist
the thing about telling your secrets is that if you telling one you were probably told one, so if that person was ever a true friend they will probably stfu like I did.

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
i won't tell u'r secrets. u'r secrets r safe w/ me. just think of me as the pages in your diary.

salty

DevSxy

Masochist
Chun Li: Rule of thumb, NEVER divulge secrets. I've seen it happen over and over again to friends who fall out and then the beans start spilling. If you don't want anyone to know, keep it to yourself.
and yeah^^^^^ that works too.:drinks:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I am PASSING on WISDOM to U.

NEVER EVER SHARE SECRETS with PEOPLE over the INTERNET, unless you're PREPARED for the BACKLASH.

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
i did not tell anyone about the wart :beee:

Taina

Temptress
if you tell anyone your secrets more than likely friends or not someone else will hear of them...not too many ppl can keep things to themselves.

Taina

Temptress
I am PASSING on WISDOM to U.

NEVER EVER SHARE SECRETS with PEOPLE over the INTERNET, unless you're PREPARED for the BACKLASH.

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh
:kicks if u passing secrets over the internet they not secrets...someone else can read them at any time :kicks

CARAMELSISTA

oh yeah that is something to be concerned about, but wha can gossips & rumors do to you?? that's why you don't tell too much you're better off keeping it to yourself or talking to a trust-worthy family member. but i always say - no matter wha i go through with a friend all secrets remain with me and will go with me to my grave! you ain't finding out shite from Cara! :nea:

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
oh yeah that is something to be concerned about, but wha can gossips & rumors do to you?? that's why you don't tell too much you're better off keeping it to yourself or talking to a trust-worthy family member. but i always say - no matter wha i go through with a friend all secrets remain with me and will be go with me to my grave! you ain't finding out shite from Cara! :nea:
You can TELL ME ANYTHING.

I am the MOST TRUSTWORTHY PERSON that you will FIND in the VIRTUAL and REAL WORLD.

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
nope...but if u still want to tell me...i'm all ears :kicks
I have to be 101% CONFIDENT that you're a PERSON of INTEGRITY and TRUSTWORTHINESS before I can DIVULGE such INFORMATION to your EARS.

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh