Oh My God..........

my son just broke the record in high jump at the East Coast National Track meet in North Carolina.... i'm so damn excited i cant even type, think, or sit still....... wooooohoooooooo..... :gangsta dance1 :fairy :fairy

D

DJ Trixx

doubledimps said:
my son just broke the record in high jump at the East Coast National Track meet in North Carolina.... i'm so damn excited i cant even type, think, or sit still....... wooooohoooooooo..... :gangsta dance1 :fairy :fairy

dance1 dance1

sabriya

Happy & Blessed
doubledimps said:
GO on wid his badself.....CONGRATS TO YOU AND TO HIM...can we say olympics one day? dance1 :p :fairy :fairy

Taina

Temptress
doubledimps said:

WOW GYAL CONGRATS :fairy :fairy :fairy :fairy

JaTrini

Steppin out on fate...
doubledimps said:
Congrat 2 u n him!!! :fairy dance1

jptee

in CND now...still peepin
grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeat!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! :fairy :fairy :fairy :fairy dance1 dance1 dance1

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
first let me get over the shock that you have a son old enough to walk.. cause you look like 12 years old. then i will come back and give my congrats

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Trinibaje said:
first let me get over the shock that you have a son old enough to walk.. cause you look like 12 years old. then i will come back and give my congrats

i was juss saying.. oh.. i thought dimpset was like 3...lol

Congrats girl...

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
Trinibaje said:
For real!! :bowdown :bowdown
Congrats!!!! :fairy

Trinibaje said:

lololol.. i'll take tht as a compliment.. and tht's exactly how old my son is..........

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
doubledimps said:
Congrats.