OFFICIAL: NBA 2011-2012 season.....

T

T-MAKAA

This site has few basketball fans. Mostly fans of a specific team and thats it

OverLord Strum

B. Davis at the 1, Lin at 2, Melo 3, Amare 4, & Chandler playing center would be a championship contender if everybody can stay healthy...truth.com

TheEducator

lol @ thinking that a Pringles team will ever win anything.

That dude doesn't teach defense.

Amare, Melo and Davis don't play defense and they never will. They are too lazy. The jury is still out on Lin. Brandon Jennings started out his rookie year hot too. Dude even scored 56 then he fell off a cliff.

T

T-MAKAA

lol @ thinking that a Pringles team will ever win anything.

That dude doesn't teach defense.

Amare, Melo and Davis don't play defense and they never will. They are too lazy. The jury is still out on Lin. Brandon Jennings started out his rookie year hot too. Dude even scored 56 then he fell off a cliff.
Davis can plays defens..and Li looks like he tries.

Anyway, I do think Amare woulld benefit from Lin.. Carmelo is going to hve to figure out how to blend in. Maybe the assistant coaches can help out in this area. If "Pringles" lol has his way they all will be shooting 3 pointers

Douce

LOL so wait you just wake up ? cause this is your first your second post in the thread ?
Technically, I'm still asleep. I follow the stats of almost every game, but unfortunately, I've missed (via tv) most of this season's games.

TheEducator

Kobe game winner. I wonder if Bronny gonna have one of these.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aeesVNu9yOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

G

Gladiator

Laughing at this Laker fan on my job right now. He thinks Lakers have a chance on winning another title. I remind him of Lakers current season record,and he became silent.

TheEducator

Laughing at this Laker fan on my job right now. He thinks Lakers have a chance on winning another title. I remind him of Lakers current season record,and he became silent.
Lakers are just ONE PLAYER away. Trust me on that.

As a Lakers fan, I'm hoping that we continue to lose games so that our draft pick this year has some value. Use that pick to get a good player via the draft or by trading it. Then we right back at the top winning rings and watching chokers like Lebron continue to go ringless.

G

Gladiator

Lakers are just ONE PLAYER away. Trust me on that.

As a Lakers fan, I'm hoping that we continue to lose games so that our draft pick this year has some value. Use that pick to get a good player via the draft or by trading it. Then we right back at the top winning rings and watching chokers like Lebron continue to go ringless.
Based on your last previous posts you seem to have a soft spot for Lebron..continue watching the Heat beat everyone in the league this year and cry..

:kicks:

TheEducator

Based on your last previous posts you seem to have a soft spot for Lebron..continue watching the Heat beat everyone in the league this year and cry..

:kicks:
Cry for what?

The Heat are expected to win the title this year. If they don't, you will be the one crying. You better get on your knees and pray that Lebron doesn't get scared in the playoffs again and wet his pants. Wade and Bosh can only do so much.