*****Official NBA 2010-2011 Season Thread*****

RotiKing2004eva

Just before Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline, the Boston Celtics agreed to ship center Kendrick Perkins and guard Nate Robinson to the Oklahoma City Thunder for swingman Jeff Green and big man Nenad Krstic, two league sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford on Thursday.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jeff Green is nice but Krstic ain't as tough as Perkins and the Celtics size is their main advantage. Bet Perkins either wants a ton of $$$ or is not fully healthy.

T

T-MAKAA

The Memphis Grizzlies have agreed to trade O.J. Mayo to the Indiana Pacers for Josh McRoberts and a 2011 first-round pick, league sources said Thursday.

T

T-MAKAA

ok too many trades to keep posting but OKC also recently received Nazr Mohammed

RotiKing2004eva

Which is y u Boston got another scorer? Stop tellin me stuff i..we doh know..we clearly talking about the scoring they was getting from him and how that will be replaced.
Boston made a seriously dumb move. The celtics vets are pissed now. Who cares about scoring, Durant and Westbrook will score enough for that team.

Douce

I just don't get the Perkins trade. Did he have reservations about signing with Boston long term because the vets won't be there beyond 2012? I cannot imagine what this will do to the team's morale. Not Perk, man. :mad

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So, I thought the KNICKS' shud have lost against the Bucks, the other night...Though I only caught the 2nd half of the game tonite against the Cavs. I'm on the fence, to say if they really deserve to lose tonite. Seems STERN and his OFFICIATING GOONIES' with Baveta at the Helm, are back up to their Ole' tricks. Jesus, the ticky tack fouls, and a number of fouls that weren't even there just selling jobs by Jamison and Hickson.

On another note, opposing PF/C's have killed us all season we need tremendous help with a big' that can rebound and get 10 points on put backs, and occasionally step out and hit the jump shot.

DerMonger

Wow....is there a NBA franchise in more turmoil than the Detroit Pistons currently?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzK-YbJWb_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've never seen something like this in all my years of watching NBA ball. The coach may be a ass, but there's no excuse to be laughing it up on the pine when your team is getting abused.

Have never seen a player laughing it up as his coach got ejected in a NBA game. If I was a Pistons fan, I'd be ashamed of these players.

The Captain

Well boy! Knick's D'ed up tonight. Melo went and took Lebron and did a pretty good job. Chauncey Billups made me forget about Ray Felton. Huge win. lol.

T

T-MAKAA

Yo dat Williams and dat other guy.. umm i hope u doh have them in the 4th like dat again...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Yo dat Williams and dat other guy.. umm i hope u doh have them in the 4th like dat again...

I believe u referring to Shawn Williams & Bill Walker...

I really don't understand No 'D'antonis approach in starting Shawn Williams over Turiaff 2nite. Some how in D'antonis head he thinks Williams is Boris Diaw...smh. He's not! Bill Walker was 2nites MVP, cuz he hit timely hoops throughout the game, and made some pretty good passes that lead to buckets. And, also try his best to contain Lebron. He earned his roster spot 2nite. Once again, the KNICKS were slaughter by opposing PF/Cs(Bosh...Anthony...Dampier). I really tired of PF/Cs virtually have season highs and career nights on us. Just like the Bucks' game, we truly didn't deserve to win 2nite, buh we willed ourselves to victory. We were fortunate to close out the last 3 quarters. I've really underrated Melo's rebounding ability...and, I think people underrate his defensive ability as well, he is a much better defender than people give him credit for.

I really had an opportunity 2nite to understand D'antonis offense, which seems to be predicated on a PG...a Low Post Presence...and 3 Shooters.The problem we don't have lights out shooters. As, well as Williams & Walker been shooting all season...they are no Robert Horry or Ray Allen or Eddie Houses.This offense sux' major a$$. Lets see if we can keep this momentum going into Tuesday against the magic. Hmmmm..l.ooks like Howard might go 25 and 15 on us. Arenas/Turkolu/Redd!ck are gonna shoot the lighst out, cuz our team has a penchant for leaving our man on the perimeter to help in the post & paint.