No wonder our communities are out of control

Vye Negre

You doh read the part where she put her hand on di woman child??? you mad??/

She get what she deserve! Put your hand on my child and trust me I will fock you up teaher or not - When it come to protecting my child I doh fraid jail!

Lucianite

She get what she deserve! Put your hand on my child and trust me I will fock you up teaher or not - When it come to protecting my child I doh fraid jail!
2 wrongs doh make a right

but beating up a teacher does not sound like its in the best interest of the child you trying to protect - sounds like you exposing the child to more risks an a few levels

Missmayling

Oh, so you are like that hood rat mother that thinks her little angel can do no wrong in a school system that is one of the worst in the state. I will side with the teacher on this one, because their is no excuse to justify the mother's reaction.

dedetriniking

no questions asked...no discussion...just violence??? Just walk in the school and choke the teacher!???

Watch meh...this might be a controversial statement....but i will bet any money that this "child" is violent class dunce....but its not her fault.....look at the behavior of the parent and that's all you need to know.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
That woman and the child are dead wrong. The woman is not teaching the child anything positive by reacting in that manner.

However, I do wonder if the teacher did strike the child earlier. Sometimes teachers do things sometimes out of frustration with children. I know of one teacher who threw a key at a child who was sleeping. Just ridiculous...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
she go up there to assault the teacher and bring a minor with her... the woman beyond stupid... She riskin her minor niece's freedom and giving her a record before her life even start... smh... Fukkin old ignorant dingbat.. and I wanna hear what this "putting her hands on her" was... Probably was some bullshit.
Second, What the fuk other students gettin involved with punchin and kickin an unconcious teacher on the floor for.. WTF yo...

I been hit by teachers and had the shit smacked outta me a school bus driver...
when a teacher hit me i tried to keep it from my mother but a classmate told her mother and her mother told my mother and my mother went up there and raised hell, she didnt assault no one, she had it out with the teacher then went to the principal and the pastor who ran the school about it.
When the school bus driver hit me he was like if i was to tell he would just tell my mother how i be fightin and cursin on the bus so i aint tell no one...

I agree teachers should keep your hands off people children... But to just walk in, no discussion or questoins ask and start beating someone up, and to have a child in on it makes me wonder what kinda home that child come from and the child must have been in the teachers face and the teacher probably made a defensive move or something like that.. rather than the teacher just simply assaulting the student.

Oneshot

where de crix

i dont know how you are still alive, fukk darwin theory.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
That woman and the child are dead wrong. The woman is not teaching the child anything positive by reacting in that manner.

However, I do wonder if the teacher did strike the child earlier. Sometimes teachers do things sometimes out of frustration with children. I know of one teacher who threw a key at a child who was sleeping. Just ridiculous...
If I read correctly she said the teacher "put hands on her", did the parent in question ask "What do you mean, be specific". The teacher could have very well touched her shoulder or something undeserving of a jailhouse beat down.

Sorry, I'm inclined to believe the kid in question is a menace in class/school.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
she go up there to assault the teacher and bring a minor with her... the woman beyond stupid... She riskin her minor niece's freedom and giving her a record before her life even start... smh... Fukkin old ignorant dingbat.. and I wanna hear what this "putting her hands on her" was... Probably was some bullshit.
Second, What the fuk other students gettin involved with punchin and kickin an unconcious teacher on the floor for.. WTF yo...

I been hit by teachers and had the shit smacked outta me a school bus driver...
when a teacher hit me i tried to keep it from my mother but a classmate told her mother and her mother told my mother and my mother went up there and raised hell, she didnt assault no one, she had it out with the teacher then went to the principal and the pastor who ran the school about it.
When the school bus driver hit me he was like if i was to tell he would just tell my mother how i be fightin and cursin on the bus so i aint tell no one...

I agree teachers should keep your hands off people children... But to just walk in, no discussion or questoins ask and start beating someone up, and to have a child in on it makes me wonder what kinda home that child come from and the child must have been in the teachers face and the teacher probably made a defensive move or something like that.. rather than the teacher just simply assaulting the student.

This needs to be reformed, because teachers/administrators are at the mercy of these pests. I've seen video of kids brawling in class and the teacher just standing there; to teachers themselves having to brawl like MM street fighters.

If teachers are not allowed to discipline and or defend themselves. Then put at least one policeman in the school and or have them planted in the "trouble" classes. So if a teacher can't touch you, then a cop has the authority to tazer and or choke the snot out of you...or at least until your vision becomes blurry.

And to keep everything above board, put a camera in the class or body cam the cop.

DISCLAIMER - Yeah, I detest rude children/kids/teens.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
This needs to be reformed, because teachers/administrators are at the mercy of these pests. I've seen video of kids brawling in class and the teacher just standing there; to teachers themselves having to brawl like MM street fighters.

If teachers are not allowed to discipline and or defend themselves. Then put at least one policeman in the school and or have them planted in the "trouble" classes. So if a teacher can't touch you, then a cop has the authority to tazer and or choke the snot out of you...or at least until your vision becomes blurry.

And to keep everything above board, put a camera in the class or body cam the cop.

DISCLAIMER - Yeah, I detest rude children/kids/teens.
Definitely teachers should be allowed to defend themselves. Which is what i think happened in this case... The kid was probably in the teachers face and made a threatening move and the teacher did something to thwart that. I doubt the teacher just hit the kid... so yea a teacher should defend themselves within reason of course.. using equal force or enough force to stop the threat..

But in cases where teachers get physical with a student just cause the kid said something slick or a teacher is trying to match a kids tough guy attitude, then the teach would be wrong..

When i was in highschool, they had 1 cop in each of the NYC public high schools, not sure if they still do that now..

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Definitely teachers should be allowed to defend themselves. Which is what i think happened in this case... The kid was probably in the teachers face and made a threatening move and the teacher did something to thwart that. I doubt the teacher just hit the kid... so yea a teacher should defend themselves within reason of course.. using equal force or enough force to stop the threat..

But in cases where teachers get physical with a student just cause the kid said something slick or a teacher is trying to match a kids tough guy attitude, then the teach would be wrong..

When i was in highschool, they had 1 cop in each of the NYC public high schools, not sure if they still do that now..
Agreed.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
If I read correctly she said the teacher "put hands on her", did the parent in question ask "What do you mean, be specific". The teacher could have very well touched her shoulder or something undeserving of a jailhouse beat down.

Sorry, I'm inclined to believe the kid in question is a menace in class/school.
True, true...i'm inclined to believe the same. Probably comes from the family, judging by this incident.

ETA: In the video, the attorney for the woman said that the teacher struck the child earlier in this day.